Hello from Newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Newcastle

Hello everyone, I'm from Newcastle and have been a massive snooker fan from an early age. Stopped playing through my early teens but now fully back into it. Been properly playing for the last 3 months and have fallen in love with the game again (But hey, who can blame me).
    Favourite players: There's so many but if I had to narrow it down; Ronnie O'sullivan, Neil Robertson, Jack Lisowski, Stephen Maguire and the late great Paul Hunter.
    And of course you've got to love the older generation that are still going, I'd say my favourite of those is Ken Doherty, closely followed by Steve Davis.
    Not so favourite players: Peter Ebdon, Martin Gould, Tom Ford, Ryan Day.
    'Billiards is very similar to snooker, except there are only three balls and no one watches it.' - Steve Davis

Welcome to TSF brydon, if you love snooker then you've come to the right place.
    Hope you enjoy the forum marra.

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Loving the use of 'marra'! Thanks Pat
      'Billiards is very similar to snooker, except there are only three balls and no one watches it.' - Steve Davis

Comment

welcome to the snooker forum Brydon hope u enjoy your stay, btw Paul Hunter was our local professional a great sadly missed Yorkshire Snooker player
        Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

He certainly is missed, the Beckham of the snooker world! Thanks for the welcome

Comment

welcome mate lots of lads up your way on here

Comment

Thanks Jim hopefully I'll come across a few!

Comment

Welcome to TSF . Loads of debate on here about favourite / best players' .

Enjoy sir .
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Already joined one of the debates haha! Thanks Neil

Comment

Welcome to the TSF Brydon.........i live in Tynemouth and play at the Whitley Bay snooker centre if you ever fancy a few frames
                    It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Thanks mate! I'm based on the other side of the water, I play at South Shields snooker centre so it's a fare travel haha

Comment

Working...
                      X