New from Cayuga , Ontario Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Cayuga , Ontario Canada

This is great finally a place where I can talk Snooker and people don't think I am crazy....lol my wife says I am obsessed with the game. Trying to find some players in my area so we can get a little club going.
    " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
    " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
    http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Welcome to TSF .

There are a few members' from Canada ........but as it's a little large !! not sure how close they are to you .

Where do you play at present?

What cue do you use ?
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Must echo neils post massive place

Comment

He is in Cayuga, Ontario which is probably about 100km south of Toronto and as far as I know there aren't many snooker tables in the area perhaps apart from the Legions, most of which have one or two tables in them.

There are a few clubs in Hamilton, ON which is closer but still probably a good 45 minute drive for Les. We also have a quite active tournament schedule but the last 2 are in Markham which is quite a drive, although I do it and play in all of them. It's good experience and at the end of the season we hold what's called an 'A' players qualification where two of the less experienced players win a spot directly into the Canadians. (Too late for Les this season as you have to play in 5 of the 10 tourneys to qualify).

Terry
        Terry Davidson
        IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by lesedwards View Post
          This is great finally a place where I can talk Snooker and people don't think I am crazy....lol my wife says I am obsessed with the game. Trying to find some players in my area so we can get a little club going.
          Welcome! My girlfriend says I am obsessed with the game. She says she feels like a snooker widow. Maybe we should start a support group for them - WAGS (wives and girlfriends of snooker players).
          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Working...
          X