Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Just joined , great site. Looking for a snooker partner (s)

If anyone fancys a few frames let me know (Liverpool area)

Cheers,baz

Bumpety bump

Comment

Bump .. Anyone for little old me..

Comment

Liverpool in Sydney (Australia) or in the UK?
        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

welcome to TSF
          which clubs do you tend to play at?
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Welcome, when i visit Liverpool i usually call into Rileys, is that still open? I've been approached by the homeless outside it every time...
            Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Which Rileys?

There's still a couple going...........well as far as I know there is anyway!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by itx View Post
                Which Rileys?

There's still a couple going...........well as far as I know there is anyway!!!
                Not 100% but Bolton street rings a bell, where's the best place to play in Liverpool table wise?
                Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Hello everyone

There's a Riley's in the city centre & there's also one in Bootle as well.

In terms of the best place, wouldn't really know to be honest.

Comment

I am a member a George Scott's club in liverpool. Does anyone fancy a regular game . . It's a great club

Comment

Enjoying the masters,still looking for a regular playing partner in merseyside area ?

Comment

Played today for the first time in a long while (got a old mate who offered). Knocked in a 38 which I was happy with considering.

Thanks for the offers :-(

Comment

Working...
                        X