My Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Intro

Hi guys, i've finally decided to use my profile and be active on this forum!

Just a little background... I'm only interested in a select few sports and snooker has always been one of them. Been a fan of watching snooker for years and wanted to get involved playing, but lived either too far from a convenient snooker hall or just not had a mate who wants to play. I live in Harrogate now so i'm looking around at the minute for a good place to start playing.

Whilst i'm pretty rubbish at snooker from the times i've played i reckon i've got a little glimmer of natural talent on occasion so hopefully i can learn a bit on a forum like this and become less terrible.

Welcome to TSF
    I am sure there are other members near you to point you to a nice club and possibly a playing partner.
    all the best
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Welcome to TSF .

As Dean says , someone should be able to point you in the right direction of a decent club .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I don't come from there but i know a good few players, one club that i can recommend is Harrogate Cons club we play there in our inter district clash nice club and tables i think Shaun Murphy used to practice there some years back

Players around that area, Gyles behbood, callum waite, andy blamires, kevin robinson, tony harris, a few that come to mind and i think most of them play at con club

good luck

Comment

Working...
        X