Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moondan

Hi,
    62 now and I have been interested in snooker all my adult life.
    Have strong views, but balanced and fair.
    I have recently been involved with 606 since retirement, about 3 months.
    The Statman, one of 606 most respected members made know to me the existance of this site so here I am.
    My grammer will always be questionable in correctness and my views will not be shared by all, but I do hope they will be of interest, if only at times.
    Forty years has taught me, that in snooker, substance will always triumph over flair.
    Another great belief of mine is, you have to separate the fast and slow cloth era's. To compare players who played on different conditions is a pointless exercise and I never do.

Good to see another former BBC member. Welcome
    TSF World Champion 2010
    TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
    BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

A warm welcome from me.

Comment

Welcome. Haven't been here that long myself, but have been a long time lurker of these and the 606 boards. Good to see the sensible people transfering over.

Comment

aggrolite.

Good to see your here. I can see this old git taking a whilre to get the hang of this.
          By the way you havent seen magic have you?

Comment

Hello and welcome!

Comment

Hello moondan, welcome to TSF

Comment

hey u welcome. questionable grammer he he he...i can neither spell nor bother w grammer..tho my grammer was always good in school...but then i grew up and became lazy hee hee

Comment

Hello moondan, great to see you!

Don't worry, don't think we'll be bothered by magicronnie here, and if we are infested the moderators here will soon see that he behave himself (very strict grammar, that!).

Comment

Hello Moondan!
                    Welcome to TSF!
                    Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Welcome to TSF The more the merrier!
                      2010 World Open Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

Welcome, moondan, from a reader and occasional poster on BBC's 606 board. It's quite interesting to read your messages there, although - or perhaps because - I don't always agree. Hope you'll have a nice time over here,without the one-track minds belonging to opposite "camps" that poison that board.
                        S.P.I.L.F.

Comment

hey up mate, its me from 606 nice to see you here. look forward to your comments

Comment

Originally Posted by The Statman
                            Hello moondan, great to see you!

Don't worry, don't think we'll be bothered by magicronnie here, and if we are infested the moderators here will soon see that he behave himself (very strict grammar, that!).

Er it would be a nightmare!! For those who don't know "Magicronnie" from BBC 606, well, this guy's sort of fallen in love with Ronnie O'Sullivan and can't open his mouth (or posting a thread) without saying, thinking, shouting: "Ronniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie...".

Welcome dear Moondan!! (brilliant on 606)

As far as the grammar is concerned, I cant' say anything: I'm French
                            Jeff Jones: ...what is your strongest snooker memory?
                            Steve Davis: My psychotherapist has told me not to talk about this...!

Andrew A. : I'd like to see you and John Virgo together.
                            Steve Davis: The video's banned.

Comment

grammer is overrated. so is spelling

Comment

Working...
                              X