hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

hello i'm kris, im from the bbc 606 board been refered by the amazing statman, my favourite player is o'sullivan and least fav is ebdon.
    I enjoy reading posts by moondan and the statman, and i hope magicronnie doesn't follow us here lol,
    thanks for making me welcome

Originally Posted by excellentrocket
    hello i'm kris, im from the bbc 606 board been refered by the amazing statman, my favourite player is o'sullivan and least fav is ebdon.
    I enjoy reading posts by moondan and the statman, and i hope magicronnie doesn't follow us here lol,
    thanks for making me welcome
    hey you.
    nice to meet you kris. and deffinitly "go ronny go ronny"

Comment

Hello there & welcome!
      http://wizard-of-wishaw.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome to TSF!
        2010 World Open Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

Welcome on board,excellentrocket!

Comment

Hello and welcome!

Comment

Hello and Welcome!!!
              Nice to have another Ronnie fan! I mayself am his fan
              Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Excellent,
                great to see your here, look forward to some good arguement.
                Have you checked out the saviour on 606, he has been banned, must be some mistake. I cant access any of his stuff, except his last article, all the rest notices appear informing on his banishment.
                His last article is fine but his members page is blank. Real mystery.
                All magics stuff is intact, but he has not been heard of for a couple of days.
                Wonder whether there is a connection, perhaps they have pulled the plug on magic but mistakenly mixed the two up.
                Anyway find out more tomorrow.
                I will get going in a few days, still unsure of the set-up here, dont want to make a fool of myself, I am sure that will come in the fullness of time.

Comment

His comments on other people's articles are still viewable, but, as you say, it is quite mysterious!

Comment

hope they reinstate him, and ban magic!!
                    shall we all start a campagn to get saviour back?

Comment

Hi Kris. Welcome

Comment

saviour

Excellent,
                        Hard to know what to do, looking over his threads there is no evidence of breaking rules.
                        Perhaps its other infringements that we are not aware of.
                        Anyway hope its not that serious and we hear from him again.
                        Im still feeling my way, but I do feel a thread coming on! God help everyone!

Comment

Working...
                        X