Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Switzerland

Hi

I'm Carmine, an italian snooker adicted, who lives here in Switzerland. I have been playing snooker for around 5 years now. 3 of them playing more seriously as a member in a snooker club. I'm playing at least twice a week. At the moment my game is not making any progress. I can't figure out what it is. I'm still struggling with the basics. I'm somehow very inconsistent. At the moment I'm knocking in 20-30 breaks. I would love to take my game to the next level ... for me the next level is knocking in 30-40 breaks (regularly).

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the forum :snooker:
    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Welcome Carmine. This site is a goldmine of useful information with lots of really helpful posters.

Comment

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
        Welcome to the forum :snooker:
        haha, I like your profile picture. I've ordered a GBL-C4. It's on the way to Switzerland. I'm so excited

Comment

Originally Posted by butch75 View Post
          haha, I like your profile picture. I've ordered a GBL-C4. It's on the way to Switzerland. I'm so excited
          Nice, you won't be disappointed in the quality of it, you rarely see any for sale on here which says it all really!
          Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Working...
          X