Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member in Guildford

Hi everyone,

I've just moved down to Guildford from Sheffield. I have played snooker on and off for about ten years but never to that high of a standard.

I'm looking for someone to practice with regularly with the hope of improving my game. Top break is currently only 21 but hoping to improve that! Average break is a fair bit lower.

Anyone around the Guildford area of a similar standard looking for a practice partner?

Cheers,

Neil

Hi Neil, welcome to TSF.

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Neil, welcome to TSF, there are members in your area, hopefully you can get a partner to get a few frames with
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Welcome to TSF Neil.
        You may defeat me but I will fight you to the very end!!!!

Comment

Hi mate welcome to the fourm am sure sum one will help you out do you have a hand made cue ?

Comment

Cheers for the welcome everyone.

Stevie I don't have a hand made cue. Got a two piece that I bought from chesworth cues in Sheffield for about £60 a few years back.

Comment

Hello Neil & welcome to TSF.

Comment

Welcome to TSF Neil .
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

If you drive then your welcome to have a few frames with me as I'm down the A3 a bit in new malden or you could grab a train to Raynes Park rail station and club a 2 min walk from there.
                  VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                  Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                  Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                  Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Welcome Neil to TSF. :snooker:

Comment

Cheers for the offer TooDark but New Malden is a bit far for me. Been looking at the woking snooker club online. That looks pretty good. Tempted to go and see what it's like

Comment

Also Stevie I don't have a hand made cue. Got a 2 piece that I bought from a place called Chesworth Cues in Sheffield a few years back

Comment

Originally Posted by Neil1990 View Post
                          Cheers for the offer TooDark but New Malden is a bit far for me. Been looking at the woking snooker club online. That looks pretty good. Tempted to go and see what it's like
                          Ok no worries mate.....welcome to the forum all the same:encouragement:
                          VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                          Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                          Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                          Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Working...
                          X