My account is not fully working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My account is not fully working

I can't seem to view my own profile, pm people or change my setting. But I can post.

Can a mod please look at my account.

You need 10 posts to PM other members' , so assume that this may be the same for viewing your profile .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Done 10 and still the same. This is the text on the message.

Swal87, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
      Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
      If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Original Source: http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...#ixzz2qPLdpwYQ
      - TSF - TheSnookerForum.com

Comment

Don't think it's automatic after 10 posts. Think the administrator still needs to "flick a switch". Keep posting and be patient. You'll get sorted out pretty soon I'm sure. Welcome to the Forum mate.

Comment

there can be a delay from getting you 10th post and functions activating, like the databases have to be sync or something like that.

everything comes to he who waits
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Good to know as I have the same problem.

Comment

I also have the same problem.

Comment

Mine started working about a week after my final post. Not sure when exactly as I gave up waiting. Just tested on off chance and all good now.

Comment

I must say its quite annoying that you cant seem to do anything, nearly gave up myself, I haven't even reached ten posts.

Comment

Originally Posted by dj don View Post
                    I must say its quite annoying that you cant seem to do anything, nearly gave up myself, I haven't even reached ten posts.
                    You havn't reached one post yet
                    Some sections such as this do not count towards your total, best to have a look around and get involved

Comment

even more annoying lol.

Comment

I have the same problem. Just guessing I have to keep posting until I make the 10 posts to gain full access to my account.

Comment

Working...
                        X