Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All

Hi everyone,

After many years out I'm returning to the table so to speak. Really looking forward getting stuck into some practice sessions and enjoying this great game once again.

Welcome to TSF .

Where do you play ?
    What cue do you use ?
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Some top top guys here. You will learn a lot!

As Neil says, Where do you play?

Comment

Hi Guys, thanks for the welcome. Seems a nice friendly place here and a good community.

I'm looking forward to reading a lot of the topics to brush up on my technique. Which is going to be a bit rusty I think.

Location wise I've moved around a lot over the last 7 years and think my old club has closed down now, which is a shame. I'm currently in Southend but moving to Cheltenham in a few months so would like to join a club there.

At the moment I'm cueless ! My old cue got stolen 8 years ago, which is half the reason I stopped playing. Then just drifted away from the game. I used to play ok breaks of between 35 and 50 on good days. I have a nice looking trophy from coming runner up in a Div2 end of season pool tournament as well.

My cue was fairly standard a cuecraft 2 piece 58 inch 17.5 oz 9.5mm tip. Ash shaft.

I did buy a nice JP exclusive off eBay but the person who sold it didn't package it very well and the shaft was snapped when it arrived. I'm now in the process of sorting it out and getting a refund. The seller is being ok but could be a bit more helpful.

So after joining the forum I've contacted Andrew ADR147 about a possible cue as he seems to be a genuine chap and does have a nice selection.

Comment

Is there a list on here of all the snooker clubs in the UK ?

Comment

Hi All

the SWSA is in gloucester! not far from cheltenham

Comment

Originally Posted by rightoncue89 View Post
              the SWSA is in gloucester! not far from cheltenham

That looks nice but a bit too good for me lol. Have you seen the prices wow!

Comment

Hi All

wow i just had a look lol youre right it is expensive, the £20 block booking isnt too bad though for a treat every now and again, especially if you have a practice partner to go and pay half

Comment

Working...
                X