Hello Everybody, A snooker fans from Malaysia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everybody, A snooker fans from Malaysia

Good afternoon everyone, my name is Dan. i come from far east, a country in South East Asia , souther of Thailand and it calls " Malaysia"

I involve in snooker about one year , after 3 months of playing, i decided get myself a handmade cue.
    I love snooker very much, is very complicated and requires concentration, patience and intelligence.
    My idol of snooker is John Higgins and Ding Junhui.
    My god idol of snooker is Ronnie O Sullivian. ( why he is god idol ? because the way he play is way too genius, i am sure i cant play like him in the rest of my life )

Highest break >>>68
    Average Break>>> 30 +

Thanks for this forum, i learned alot.

Hi Danyewliang, when I was very little I stayed in Mallaca, as my dad was in the forces, it is a wonderful country so my parents tell me, I was too young to remember, welcome.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Halo .... Welcome to TSF. Selamat datang ~~~~
      There are many Malaysian here. Lu Malaysia mana ?

What handmade cue are you intend to buy ?
      A Thai or British ?

You really good lar... Involve a year have an average break of 30.
      I have been playing for 28 years, average about 16 !!!!

Wishing you Gong Xi Fa Cai if you celebrate CNY if not then happy holiday !!
      Cheers ~~~~~
      Last edited by kadobau; 1 February 2014, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Hi,

Welcome to TSF..........

Which part of M'sia are you from? My home is in Penang.

Just curious, why did you choose Maximus and not Niche, Phoenix, Ton Praram, Master or O'min, all from Thailand too.......?

I once had an O'min a few years back but now, my cues are all from UK, JP, TW, Robin Cook n Jason Owen. I've 4 other cues from LP China, their top range King Series, in my opinion, better than JP's 'Ultimate' in everyway!

I'm thinking of getting cues from Thailand again for a try.............
        Last edited by ongkia; 1 February 2014, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Welcome to TSF Dan .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Happy Chinese New Year. My cue is Thai, Maximus cue.
            I work in Golden Break Snooker Club as manager. In the last 4 months, i play every day and practice everyday, at least 4 hours - 5 hours per day. In that kind of environment, you could improve as much as like i do.

Comment

Originally Posted by danyewliang View Post
              Happy Chinese New Year. My cue is Thai, Maximus cue.
              I work in Golden Break Snooker Club as manager. In the last 4 months, i play every day and practice everyday, at least 4 hours - 5 hours per day. In that kind of environment, you could improve as much as like i do.
              Hi, is that the one at Kuchai Avenue Service Apartment, off Jln Kuchai Lama, what tables are you having, Wiraka? Will come and visit you one of these days................!

Comment

Working...
              X