Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry It took so long for my Intro...

Hello Everyone,

I will not insult anyone by saying my name, it IS pretty obvious... I am 23, living in (the very warm) South Florida in the USA. I earned my Bachelor Degree from UCF in History, emphisis on Ancient Greece & Rome. I am 100% Cuban, and a Personal Vacation Planner at Carnival Cruise Lines. Don't ask how History fits into Carnival Cruise Lines....

I was turned onto Snooker by my now ex-boyfriend who was from England. I loved it, I played billiards before snooker, and now billiards just does not make me happy anymore. I hope to make some friends here who can help me with my game... I have only played a couple of times...

will any more come

Will any more people come ?

Comment

Welcome to the forums Lisa, nice to hear from you. You need help with your game youve come to the right place.

Do they have snooker tables in Florida?

Also Owls, what do you mean by 'will anymore people come?'

Comment

Snooker tables in Florida

There are snooker tables in Florida I know of only 2 tables so far, and I have been looking for others as these two are forever busy.

Comment

hello welcome to the forum i was in florida in april orlando and st petersburg hope you have a good time here

Comment

Welcome Lisa!

Comment

WElcome

Comment

welcome to the forums Lisa. this is a great place to learn all sorts of things about snooker. Alot of "know it all's" on ere
                certainly helped me by just going through old post's about certain subjects.
                hope you enjoy your stay
                If practice makes perfect, and no one's perfect, then why practice?

Comment

PMSL....

Enjoy her stay, look at the date this thread was started...lol.:snooker:

Comment

lmao...i never check the thread date haha
                    dont think she's enjoyed it too much then with 1 post. way to go u lot

Comment

Last Activity: 17th December 2004 08:58 AM
                      She was 28 when that was posted. Now she's 34.

You guys are SO desperate!

L0L.

=o)

Noel

Comment

yeah lets see if we can get her active again haha

Comment

Working...
                        X