Heya...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heya...

Well my names Anna... I am turning 18 in a couple weeks been a fan of snooker for who knows how long (though the first memory I have is watching John Higgins win the World Championship so 1998 it probably took over from Italian football as my second fav sport)...

My favourite player is Ali Carter (hense the name) but before him it was (don't shoot me) Quinten Hann... Though I have a soft spot for David Gray and Anthony Hamilton as well...

Hello there and welcome to tsf! i hope you have fun posting here! great to see an italian snooker fan! I see you are also a football fan! which team do you support?

Comment

I support Roma and Milan... And Gigi Buffon (so unfourtantly Juve gets my support)...

Comment

Welcome to TSF, Anna.
        Enjoy yourself here.
        Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Booo milan im a manchester united fan so im gutted bout last nites result! but we did hammer roma 7-1! Juventus seem to be on their way back to seria a so wel c how they get on next year! Buffon is a great goalkeeper but i think petr cech has overtaken him as the worlds best! I hope milan stuff liverpool in the final!

Comment

Thanks RaNeN, I'm sure I will...

And yeah we were thrashed by Man U... But we're ok we get used to devestating defeats... I like Petr Cech but he isn't as good as Gigi... As for Milan I only support them because of Pirlo and Pippo...

Comment

Hi,Anna,welcome! Carter is one of my favourites too,I was hoping for him to win against Selby,but now I guess I want Selby to win,because of Murphy,lol.
              Enjoy yourself here.

Comment

Hi, DC. Newbie here too.
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Hi Anna welcome to TSF

Comment

Hi Anna welcome to TSF!
                    2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
                    2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Working...
                    X