Hello from America!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from America!

Hi all! Just wanted to say hello, glad to be here. I've read the forum from time to time and I figured I'd sign up so that I can participate.

I live in New York City. I've never played snooker, but I follow it closely and watch the big tournaments as often as I can. Thank goodness for VPN clients!

I do play 8 ball pool in a league. I'm an average player, so I really don't have the skill required for snooker. I hope to improve my skill so that I can play a respectable game of snooker one day. I believe there is one snooker club still remaining in NYC, hopefully it's still there by the time I'm ready to play!

Cheers! Here's to the greatest game on earth.

Welcome to the forum. :smile:

Comment

Originally Posted by pointprime View Post
      Hi all! Just wanted to say hello, glad to be here. I've read the forum from time to time and I figured I'd sign up so that I can participate.

I live in New York City. I've never played snooker, but I follow it closely and watch the big tournaments as often as I can. Thank goodness for VPN clients!

I do play 8 ball pool in a league. I'm an average player, so I really don't have the skill required for snooker. I hope to improve my skill so that I can play a respectable game of snooker one day. I believe there is one snooker club still remaining in NYC, hopefully it's still there by the time I'm ready to play!

Cheers! Here's to the greatest game on earth.
      Awe a fellow American!!!! Welcome to the forum. I noticed that you say your an average player. One thing I did that jump started my game in no time is to play snooker. Even if you only play very little it will help. Just start out by shooting some balls around and maybe work on a couple drills. Best of luck!
      “Thus so wretched is man that he would weary even without any cause for weariness... and so frivolous is he that, though full of a thousand reasons for weariness, the least thing, such as playing billiards or hitting a ball, is sufficient enough to amuse him.” Mr. Blaise Pascal

Comment

Welcome aboard sailor.

Yeah i would agree playing some snooker and it will improve your pool game. Snooker is a game where you can go and play alone and just do drills like snookeredyou said. You will get better at it doing that that you would if you went with a friend from time to time. Gl

Comment

Thanks much for the kind advice!

Comment

Working...
          X