Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone,

Just a short note to introduce myself as a new member to the Snooker Forum. I'm Chinese, from Singapore and first picked up the game in 1987 when I was working in Brussels. Spent most of my free time watching BBC etc and thoroughly enjoyed watching the likes of Steve Davis and Jimmy White etc. Next thing I knew was making my way to the local club (Riley) and signing up as a member despite not having played snooker my whole life.

Will not make this self-intro too boring. To cut a long story short, I played regularly from around 1987 till 1995. Thereafter it was just the occasional game because my job requires me to relocate every 3-4 years. Presently I am stationed in Vientiane, Laos. There are a couple of decent snooker clubs but not many people play the game.

Have used many cues over the years but fmy avourite ones include a John Parris "Professional", a Riley Burwat Champion and a Lewis&Wilson "Master". Am in the process of acquiring a Perdon with thurya burr - believed to be the "predecessor" to the famous Peradon Prince. Eagerly awaiting delivery of cue via a colleague who is visiting in mid-June.

So much for now and I look forward to sharing stories/views with fellow members.

Cheers,
    Philip

Hi Philip! Welcome to TSF!
    2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
    2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Hello Everyone

Hi MissNewOrleans, thanks much for your welcome note. I look forward to more exchange of views in TSF. Cheers, philip

Comment

Hi Philip,good intro. Welcome! And good luck with your new cue

Comment

Hello Everyone

Thanks much for the welcome note Miss S. Look forward to exchanges with fellow members. Cheers, philip

Comment

Working...
          X