New member after advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    i am wondering if they will be available to traders.....
    Nah man, that will make them too commercial, it would take away the exclusivity.
    I'm bringing out my own brand, calling it the Angel Delight, gonna be sweet hehehe

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
      Nah man, that will make them too commercial, it would take away the exclusivity.
      I'm bringing out my own brand, calling it the Angel Delight, gonna be sweet hehehe
      yeah but a bit fluffy for snooker.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I like the supermarkets who put on great offers and state, one per customer. :biggrin-new:

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
          I like the supermarkets who put on great offers and state, one per customer. :biggrin-new:
          Thats a gimmick right there, one of many supermarkets use, hope you wont follow suit ?

Comment

With thanks. Loads of posts!

Here is my site 5525 NW Fisher Creek Drive

Comment

Originally Posted by SteveWhite View Post
              With thanks. Loads of posts!

Here is my site 5525 NW Fisher Creek Drive
              YO Ferret...we're seeing more of this crap lately. This one appears to be someone named 'edison wang' and I wonder which country he's from?
              Terry Davidson
              IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                YO Ferret...we're seeing more of this crap lately. This one appears to be someone named 'edison wang' and I wonder which country he's from?
                I've just been hitting the report button every time.

Comment

Thanks, Good stuff!

Here is my web site ... Mark Dubowitz

Comment

Originally Posted by FelixCrock View Post
                    Thanks, Good stuff!

Here is my web site ... Mark Dubowitz
                    It just goes to show the success of TSF where these spammers make the effort to join up and wait until they're approved just so they can flog their websites, which are probably loaded with a deadly virus. If they legitimately register and do the waiting period I don't see how Ferret can filter them out except ban them as soon as they post.
                    Terry Davidson
                    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                      It just goes to show the success of TSF where these spammers make the effort to join up and wait until they're approved just so they can flog their websites, which are probably loaded with a deadly virus. If they legitimately register and do the waiting period I don't see how Ferret can filter them out except ban them as soon as they post.
                      Usually links to a hair loss treatment Tel. Targeted spamming man!

Comment

Stuart Bingham or Mark William would have clicked that :distracted:

Comment

There will be "blue pill" spamming coming soon then loool

Comment

There will be "blue pill" spamming coming soon then loool
                            haha! The grumpy 50-90 crew are prime material bai.

Comment

haha! The grumpy 50-90 crew are prime material bai.
                              They'll soon have shafts as stiff as the finest AAAAAAA Grade Maple yooo hooo

Comment

They'll soon have shafts as stiff as the finest AAAAAAA Grade Maple yooo hooo
                                Yeah, they've got bog maple at the moment, undried. I see a market for electric scooters as well, specially adapted to have a good reach over the table...

Comment

Working...
                                X