New member from spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from spain

Hi all, I from Spain and I dont speak english very well. I hope learn your language and progress in my snooker. I love this sport and here isnt well know.
    Actually, Im thinking of change my cue, one peradon canterbury, and I dont know If I buy phoenix or maximus cues. I could pay arround 350 euros.
    Some players to Spain recommended me this cues, but I would like your reviews about this cues and others manufacters. Help me decide.
    Maximus? phoenix? other?
    Very thanks, regards.

hola, maximus es una buena opción y hay algunos buenos distribuidores de referencia de aquí para comprar una bonita blanca fuera - revisar la entrada de sección - espero que disfruten del foro y encontrar una señal para adaptarse a su juego.

ya nos veremos

Comment

Welcome to TSF . Your English is much better than my Spanish !

My mate had a Maximus cue , and i have to say that i thought it was excellent .

Have a look at this Website : http://www.greenbaize.com/category/cues/maximus/
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7aPp-4z-uw

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
          hola, maximus es una buena opción y hay algunos buenos distribuidores de referencia de aquí para comprar una bonita blanca fuera - revisar la entrada de sección - espero que disfruten del foro y encontrar una señal para adaptarse a su juego.

ya nos veremos
          Would a simple..........Bonjour not have done

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
            Would a simple..........Bonjour not have done
            Not right good at french

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jet29TQv2uA

Comment

Brilliant

Comment

Welcome and you will find good suggestions here.

Comment

Very thanks for all. I will buy 80% a phoenix cue. For me they are prettier than maximus and I read that there is little difference. Very thanks for your reviews and I will send here some photos of my future cue. See you later!! Regards.

Comment

If you like to play in a tournament than let me know.
                    4. Mallorca Snooker Open
                    The Snookerclub ( Can Picafort, Carrer Ran de Mar 43, Spain ) has 4 tables.
                    Best place to make holidays and play snooker.

Entryfee will be 25 Euro.

Tournament will be played with groups (round-robin) and single knock-out after the groupstages.

max. 32 players in 8 groups. First 2 get out of the group into the knock-out stages.

Pricemoney and funding depends on the number of entries.

No dresscode.

Infos about the location or hotels (including booking) can be get from Dieter Meier ( 0034-672640508 , ditsche.meier@gmx.de ) or through his websites:

www.ditsches-bikeworld.de
                    www.ditsches-snookerlounge.es

Entries by mail to Jürgen Kesseler:
                    vollzieherman@t-online.de
                    0049-179-4852858

https://www.facebook.com/events/725152994237725/
                    Last edited by vollzieherman; 29 March 2015, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Thank you. Fantastic stuff.

My website: gemmes illimités clash of clans (http://www.reddit.com/r/gemmesclashofclans)

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post

ya nos veremos
                        you're a multi-talented gentleman ,, my friend !! you speak Spanish / Russian / English / ,,,, you are wise and kind. you have a lot of humor !! enjoying life and snooker !! what else could you want from ur life ?? .

Comment

Originally Posted by ESPGJN View Post
                          Hi all, I from Spain and I dont speak english very well. I hope learn your language and progress in my snooker. I love this sport and here isnt well know.
                          Actually, Im thinking of change my cue, one peradon canterbury, and I dont know If I buy phoenix or maximus cues. I could pay arround 350 euros.
                          Some players to Spain recommended me this cues, but I would like your reviews about this cues and others manufacters. Help me decide.
                          Maximus? phoenix? other?
                          Very thanks, regards.
                          Yeah ,,, maximus Great playing cues !!! and also the other one ,, Phonix !! Welcome to TSF and have a Nice day !!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                            you're a multi-talented gentleman ,, my friend !! you speak Spanish / Russian / English / ,,,, you are wise and kind. you have a lot of humor !! enjoying life and snooker !! what else could you want from ur life ?? .
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKh7lucES4U

Comment

Working...
                            X