• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie's Losing Sleep

Worrying news from Ronnie

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs...124116194.html

Maybe he should lay off the coffee

http://www.147coffee.com/

I know a surprising amount of people with sleeping disorders.

Comment

Yes terrible thing is insomnia.

Comment

hang on so was china due to glandular fever OR a sleep disorder???? come on ronnie stop telling half truths to your fans (of which i aint one as you tend to try and blame everything n different medical conditions all the time and not just live with them like thos of us who DO suffer badly with them try to.)

Comment

Hope i started this is in the right section, its been a while since i posted

Indeed, well i hope he gets some rest not sleeping and trying to get over glandular fever is no joke x .... anyone tried Ronnie's coffee ?

Comment

Originally Posted by debs View Post
            Hope i started this is in the right section, its been a while since i posted

Indeed, well i hope he gets some rest not sleeping and trying to get over glandular fever is no joke x .... anyone tried Ronnie's coffee ?

yep i was hospitalised with it a few years ago when it got into my kidneys, so know how bad it can be, but to blame a relapse of it on not travelling when hes recovered from it is a joke to everyone who has suffered from it.

Comment

He certainly seems to love being in the news whether
              its complaining about the venues which arent to his
              specific liking or talking about his many illness or
              'broken' bones. There are many who have life a lot
              worse and who just get on with it.

Comment

Well he is probably being paid to talk about this coffee - so call me sceptical

Comment

he knows what hes doing, getting a bit of a buzz going and people gabbing.. he don't look too bad in the ring, good movement and feet close to the canves. hope he don't leave his chin out like that though come show time in the hills of the field or hes gonna get sparked in the first

Comment

Well its not a good idea flying when you are recovering from GF ...... The coffee is a new business of his

Sorry about this being in the wrong place maybe if the boss see'd this s\he can sort that for me ty x

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
                      yep i was hospitalised with it a few years ago when it got into my kidneys, so know how bad it can be, but to blame a relapse of it on not travelling when hes recovered from it is a joke to everyone who has suffered from it.
                      You do realise it can affect you for years don't you? It doesn't do that to everybody, but there are plenty of people that have after effects from it for years. I'm not saying Ronnie has or hasn't, but to just say that once you're over it that's it, just isn't the case with gladular fever.
                      WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
                      Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by tedisbill View Post
                        You do realise it can affect you for years don't you? It doesn't do that to everybody, but there are plenty of people that have after effects from it for years. I'm not saying Ronnie has or hasn't, but to just say that once you're over it that's it, just isn't the case with gladular fever.

yes i know, but it always seems so "convenient" with RoS when his "relapses" of one of his many millions of illnesses or disorders relapses, he has that many sometimes i wonder how he makes it out the door let alone play snooker.

Comment

yes i know, but it always seems so "convenient" with RoS when his "relapses" of one of his many millions of illnesses or disorders relapses, he has that many sometimes i wonder how he makes it out the door let alone play snooker.
                          ..the way he can play :-)

Comment

Haha no surprise seeing you on a Ronnie thread slandering him as usual. Wether he has an illness or not why do you care? You're clearly not a fan of his so why are you so obsessed with what he does.

Comment

Originally Posted by OmaMiesta View Post
                              Haha no surprise seeing you on a Ronnie thread slandering him as usual. Wether he has an illness or not why do you care? You're clearly not a fan of his so why are you so obsessed with what he does.
                              no slander involved, and finally i have a pet stalker on TSF.... was hoping for it to be JRC but some weird dope smoking ronie worshipping canadian will do i suppose!

Comment

Working...
                              X