Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greetings from Slovenia

Hey all,

I'm from slovenia and I've been a huge snooker fan for almost 15 years now. I played a few times but I don't have much of an opportunity since snooker isn't all that popular in my country (a lot of people don't even know what snooker is, actually, and there are very few clubs that even have a snooker table) but I never miss out on a tournament and I'm glued to my screen all through it It's been a dream of mine for a long time now to come to the UK and see a tournament live with all my favourite players playing and that's why i'm turning to you guys, as I'm sure a lot of you have been to tournaments before. I wan't to go to Sheffield next year and I'm wondering what I should do with the tickets They are said to become available on may 4th 2015 for the 2016 championship... Do you think I should buy them immediately when they come out? How fast do they go, anyway? Or should I at least wait for the draw, so i'll have some idea, which matches I could go see? Or should I just fly there next year and buy them at the venue right then and there?
    If anyone has any helpful advice, it would be much appreciated and you'd make this snooker fan really happy

Welcome to the forum Tjashy. I'm sure you will get plenty of advice, and it's always nice to have more people to discuss the tournaments with. :smile:

Comment

It's great to see another snooker fan from Slovenia! It's too bad that snooker isn't more popular in Slovenia and that we only have couple of snooker tables in the whole country, well I hope that things will change soon!
      I think that it's a great idea to visit Sheffield for next WSC. I'm plannig a trip to Berlin for German Masters next season or perhaps some other snooker event in Germany.

Welcome to the forum!
      While the King was looking down, the Jester stole his thorny crown

Comment

If you didn't buy tickets yet, you've missed the early chance to get some of them. However, there will be plenty sold online in the months before next year's tournament, and I was talking to an Egyptian fan at the Crucible last week, who said he flies in every year with no tickets and just queues at the box office for returns. He says he's never missed a session.

Comment

Working...
        X