Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

Hi there!

I'm new to this forum. Recently i started playing snooker and dragged my dad into the game also. When he was young, 30 years ago, he used to play carambole tables (don't know how it's called but the discipline that raymond ceulemans was good in) in which he achieved some nice wins..

So now after 30th years he picked up his cue again and we'll starting together from as much as zero experience. Hope to learn a lot on this forum.

Bye.

Hi!
    Raymond Ceulemans was more than good And one of the members of this forum is a champion of that discipline also ... hint: he is Turkish.
    Have fun here!
    Proud winner of the 2008 Bahrain Championship Lucky Dip
    http://ronnieosullivan.tv/forum/index.php

Comment

ah belgian people here, so the discipline of 'driebanden'..

Comment

Originally Posted by casualties
        ah belgian people here, so the discipline of 'driebanden'..
        Yes. "Billard à trois bandes" ... I'am from Brussels, native French speaker, nonetheless fluent in Dutch also ...
        Proud winner of the 2008 Bahrain Championship Lucky Dip
        http://ronnieosullivan.tv/forum/index.php

Comment

Originally Posted by casualties
          Hi there!

I'm new to this forum. Recently i started playing snooker and dragged my dad into the game also. When he was young, 30 years ago, he used to play carambole tables (don't know how it's called but the discipline that raymond ceulemans was good in) in which he achieved some nice wins..

So now after 30th years he picked up his cue again and we'll starting together from as much as zero experience. Hope to learn a lot on this forum.

Bye.
          Hi Casualties,

...welcome to tsf, [great nickname by the way.... ]

And Raymond, plus carambole tables = brilliant...

And hope you learn lots on the forum, and enjoy...

Lol....xx
          sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by Monique
            Hi!
            Raymond Ceulemans was more than good And one of the members of this forum is a champion of that discipline also ... hint: he is Turkish.
            Have fun here!
            Hi Monique,

............agree, Raymond = brilliant = brilliance, if that makes sense. , and which member on tsf was a former champion? [It's not Vincent Facquet, is it?, he's also brilliant.....]

Lol..xx
            sigpic

Comment

Bought my first cue today & so did my dad.. I'm (we're) so happy that now i (we) can really start to learn snooker with decent material, at least better then what they lend you at the snookerpubs..

Both got similar one's from BCE, costing around 100euro each..The shopowner (www.thissen.be) said that those are more then enough for beginners..

Comment

Yeah to be honest, Begginers (Me Included,) don't really need that good a cue. it's just one you can get used to.
                http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/398/stickmenzl3.gif

I wish someday, I will witness a 155 break.

Comment

Hello and Welcome to TSF.
                  Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Hi there,casualties (cool nick name btw ). Welcome!
                    I think the forum member Monique was referring to is a certain Scot who calls himself Semih Sayginer, after the Turkish carambole player....wow,.the things I've learned on this forum...
                    Enjoy yourself here

Comment

Hi and welcome to TSF!
                      2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
                      2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Working...
                      X