Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, everyone.

Hi, everyone.

I'm also another new member from isnooker, feel free to look me up for a game there username: chelseaFC.

I'm 25 from Battersea in London and play snooker about once a week in the local Rileys.
    Unfortunately snooker clubs have bars, bars have beer so i'm not really a good player.

I still love the game though, always have done.

Cheers

hi welcome to the forum hope you have a good time with beer and snooker

Comment

Nay, 'snooker and beer' !... Welcome, ChelseaF C ( my favourite team anyway !... ) !

Comment

Hi
        I'm another one drifted from thesnookerclub.com
        I'm 17, male, and from south london and usually play more than once a week.
        Hope to see you around the iSnooker tables
        Thanx
        Harry

Comment

Hi to you too, Harry !
          I love South London, the birth-place of my dear Jimmy ( White, of course, who else ?!...). You won't see me around iSnooker tables ( see my location ! ), but I've got something to tell both you and ChelseaF C : don't be strangers ! Come visit and post often if you want this forum to survive ! Welcome aboard !

Comment

HI mirocri... I am not sure how your location will prevent you from using isnooker... were you refering to maybe different time zone?
            Peter-Dave

"The man in black fled accross the desert, and the gunslinger followed"

Comment

Hi
              Thanx for the welcomes from everyone. Were regular posters on the iSnooker forum so you can expect to see us around here too.
              Many thanks
              Harry

Comment

Working...
              X