Let's go Champ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
    Snakebite and blackcurrant champ, let's go champ!!
    Pink panther we called it, had some feckin headaches on that, eventually figured out it was the cider.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
      Pink panther we called it, had some feckin headaches on that, eventually figured out it was the cider.
      The worst were the Atom Bombs, only Dorics could think these things up. K cider with Tennant's super and black. 3 pints was bordeline chunder. 2-day hangover. Phew, glad them days are over.:biggrin-new:

Comment

Aye we call it diesel here as well, i only have three pints of it and then change to something else, my hangover days are well behind me thank fook
        It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Aye we call it diesel here as well, i only have three pints of it and then change to something else, my hangover days are well behind me thank fook
          Most I'll have these days is a pint of Thatchers, or a glass of Muscat. I'm a reet pansie man!

Comment

Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
            Most I'll have these days is a pint of Thatchers, or a glass of Muscat. I'm a reet pansie man!
            That's called getting old

Wibble

Comment

That's called getting old
              Don't man, you're killin me. You know when your old that the first thing you think about when the family say let's go camping, is your lovely, soft, warm mattress.

Comment

Don't man, you're killin me. You know when your old that the first thing you think about when the family say let's go camping, is your lovely, soft, warm mattress.
                Or Carry on Camping

Wibble

Comment

Or Carry on Camping
                  Carry on Camping with Bab's baps coming out. Hmmmmm :biggrin-new:

Comment

The worst were the Atom Bombs, only Dorics could think these things up. K cider with Tennant's super and black. 3 pints was bordeline chunder. 2-day hangover. Phew, glad them days are over.:biggrin-new:

Haha, Tennants Super, was that the black can... Special Brew was dirty too.
                    Had a fixation on Diamond White and Castaway for a while... called em Blastaways

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
                      Haha, Tennants Super, was that the black can... Special Brew was dirty too.
                      Had a fixation on Diamond White and Castaway for a while... called em Blastaways
                      Oh Jesus, Special Brew was like treacle, like summat like mead made from honey or summat. That was a hard drink. My uncle loved it and he remained intelligent but he could snap on that stuff! LOL

Comment

Red Stripe crucial brew i think it was called had a kick to it

Wibble

Comment

Red Stripe crucial brew i think it was called had a kick to it
                          I missed out on that, is it still made?

Comment

Loved red stripe and Grolsh(sp) I don't drink anymore,I don't even know if you can still gets these.
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Oh Jesus, Special Brew was like treacle, like summat like mead made from honey or summat. That was a hard drink. My uncle loved it and he remained intelligent but he could snap on that stuff! LOL
                              Hahaha, yeah a pal and I had some for a dare when we younger, 2 cans each - we were out of it

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
                                Hahaha, yeah a pal and I had some for a dare when we younger, 2 cans each - we were out of it
                                Jeez, folk used to go to the offy (like my uncle) and buy a four pack and drink it all watching Enders. Holey moley, that was mad.
                                I'm not sure but was Barley Wine even worse? I think it was strong, my memory has gone! pmsl

Comment

Working...
                                X