Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

Hi everybody,
    I'm Harry and known by a lot of members on iSnooker as Compo. Those of you who do will know all about me and my connection with the game. I am pleased to join you all here and to have the opportunity to post on this forum as, due to circumstances beyond my control, I am unable to do so on the iSnooker forum. I'll be pleased to talk with any of you at any time and will happily answer any questions you ask of me to the best of my ability.

Nice to meet you all and....nice to see you Haz and Franky here on this site.

Best regards to all

Harry aka-Compo
    undefinedundefinedundefinedCompo

Hi Harry
    It will certainly be nice to get to hear from you on a forum again.
    Peter-Dave

"The man in black fled accross the desert, and the gunslinger followed"

Comment

Nice to hear from you again Harry.

Alan.

Comment

yeah nice to see u again harry hope u keeping well and things r good hope to see u in lobbies sometime for a game if u still play

Comment

update

As it would seem that Brandon has some vested interests in this Forum and either he or, whoever runs this site, has chosen to delete my 2 main postings on here since I joined, I shall no longer be appearing here or posting any further chat as.... both Brandon and My Baby are now moderators of the site and will always exercise censorship where I am concerned. It's been nice to talk to you all for the short time I've been here.

Best regards,
          Harry aka Compo.
          undefinedundefinedundefinedCompo

Comment

hi harry welcome to the forums

Comment

Am I being thick, but wasn't this guy saying goodbye, not hello ??? And wasn't he saying this about 4 months ago ???
              Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

Working...
              X