New member from Broxburn West Lothian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Broxburn West Lothian

Hi just a wee message to see if there's any players in and around my area? I've recently moved to this area and have nobody to spar with 😢

Originally Posted by Forbesy1987 View Post
    Hi just a wee message to see if there's any players in and around my area? I've recently moved to this area and have nobody to spar with ��
    hello and welcome.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Welcome to TSF !!

Comment

Originally Posted by Forbesy1987 View Post
        Hi just a wee message to see if there's any players in and around my area? I've recently moved to this area and have nobody to spar with ��
        Hi mate a see you joined ok then
        Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

Welcome to TSF :snooker:
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Welcome mate. Millers in Broxburn would be your local club. Stephen Hendry used to practice there in the 80's. If you've got transport there's a wee working man's club in Bathgate which has 5 not bad tables. They run a competition from time to time which you could enter. If you can get through to Edinburgh there's 4 clubs on the West side of the City. Corn Exchange in Chesser has quite a few tables. Manse Club in Corstorphine has about 9/10 tables. Shandon Club in Slateford is more of a pool hall but has 3 tables. Loud music and "wall to wall" TV's showing sport if that's what your after. Next door is The Locarno which has 7 tables and is your traditional snooker club. Best club in Edinburgh IMO.
            There's an amateur snooker league running in Edinburgh which has about 30 teams in it. Few lads from Broxburn come through weekly to play. If you need any more information let me know.

Comment

Thanks guys! Bigmeek I used to play at Locarno, pretty sure I played my first game there when I was 9! Memories haha. The wee tournament in Bathgate sounds good, just something to keep me ticking over. The guy I used to play has just lost interest in the game.

Yeah thanks again snookermanstevie 👍🏼

Comment

Working...
              X