No announcement yet.

Hi from Henry Jack Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi HJC, I see you said you are in Glasgow and Teeside, are these shops or premises that folk can visit to have a look and feel of your cues? There are a good few lads on here near enough to Glasgow for a trip through, you might get a bit of business.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
      on the website it says you will have two ways of dealing with customers, off the peg, and custom, no point hiding your off the peg prices as you will need these in stock at all times in both places to get the sales, otherwise people will just go elsewhere as it feels like something being hidden with them not published.

and what makes you cues in the price range of trev white etc when you are new to the market???
      Hi Andy,

Firstly thank you for your questions

I am not sure where you are coming from? We have a business model were you ask us to quote for a cue to a specification and it gets made from scratch to the customers requirements.

Secondly as explained, we will have a small stock range coming soon that is still in testing and will be available with full specs once we are happy, we want only the best possible range we can make within different price ranges along with a selection of used cues. Bare with us on this. The handmade to order custom side of things is doing great thanks!

As a company we are certainly not hiding anything and every dealing you have with us will be transparent and honest, we price our cues accordingly with what we feel the cue commands, it's your opinion how you think we should operate however we are doing ok thanks.

We won't be drawn in to slagging matches or tit for tit so if that's your angle it's not for us, sorry we want to deal in a fair and polite way guiding customers through the cue buying process professionally at all times.

So as again I explained, our range is in for testing as stock cues, used cues are on the way

AND how our business works, you tell us what you want, and we tell you if we can make it, if we can we will offer the cue to a customer in a fair and transparent way quoting a genuine price. There will be nothing hidden! If they feel it's is not for them then fair enough.

We aren't in it to become rich and never will become rich, we are in it for passion and providing quality cues at a price the customer wants to pay.

As soon as I have a price list that is accurate for an off the peg range you will be first to know :-)

Thanks again for your valued time

Thanks

The HJC Team
      For all your cue needs - www.henryjackcues.co.uk
      Handmade to order in England to your specification
      Plus selection of used cues - or cue finder facility - get in touch!

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
        Hi HJC, I see you said you are in Glasgow and Teeside, are these shops or premises that folk can visit to have a look and feel of your cues? There are a good few lads on here near enough to Glasgow for a trip through, you might get a bit of business.
        Hi

Thank you for the message,

We are in the process of the premises being organised in the next couple of weeks to view and try a range that is coming of retail cues plus a selection of used ones. Our premises will be in Glasgow with a small range to view in Teesside however the premises is a sticking point there at present.

For the next couple of weeks we only have a custom to order service

Any questions please ask and we'd be happy to help

Thanks

The HJC team

Comment

Originally Posted by HJCOFFICIAL View Post
          Hi Andy,

Firstly thank you for your questions

I am not sure where you are coming from? We have a business model were you ask us to quote for a cue to a specification and it gets made from scratch to the customers requirements.

Secondly as explained, we will have a small stock range coming soon that is still in testing and will be available with full specs once we are happy, we want only the best possible range we can make within different price ranges along with a selection of used cues. Bare with us on this. The handmade to order custom side of things is doing great thanks!

As a company we are certainly not hiding anything and every dealing you have with us will be transparent and honest, we price our cues accordingly with what we feel the cue commands, it's your opinion how you think we should operate however we are doing ok thanks.

We won't be drawn in to slagging matches or tit for tit so if that's your angle it's not for us, sorry we want to deal in a fair and polite way guiding customers through the cue buying process professionally at all times.

So as again I explained, our range is in for testing as stock cues, used cues are on the way

AND how our business works, you tell us what you want, and we tell you if we can make it, if we can we will offer the cue to a customer in a fair and transparent way quoting a genuine price. There will be nothing hidden! If they feel it's is not for them then fair enough.

We aren't in it to become rich and never will become rich, we are in it for passion and providing quality cues at a price the customer wants to pay.

As soon as I have a price list that is accurate for an off the peg range you will be first to know :-)

Thanks again for your valued time

Thanks

The HJC Team
          Excellent post , nice to see a cue maker that is so passionate and would what appear to be very honest .

Look forward to the first review of a cue bought by a TSF member .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I feel obliged to point out that your written English suggests that you are not native to the UK. Also I am in Glasgow tomorrow where are you based please?

Andrew
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Thanks for the Neil

We look forward to seeing a first review!

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                I feel obliged to point out that your written English suggests that you are not native to the UK. Also I am in Glasgow tomorrow where are you based please?

Andrew
                WOW - I'm really shocked with you saying I'm not native English, i am 100% Teesside born an bred, honestly I thought my posts were well worded using the correct English and grammar haha

I live in Bearsden Glasgow and would be happy to meet you to prove authenticity at sometime, even though I'd don't think that was required haha

Thanks again for your message

Jason

Comment

Hi from Henry Jack Cues

Deffo not a requirement
                  Andy is just into meeting cue makers being a dealer himself

welcome to TSF by the way
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    Deffo not a requirement
                    Andy is just into meeting cue makers being a dealer himself

welcome to TSF by the way
                    Hi

Thanks

We are always looking to network with the right people wherever we can, especially at such an early stage in our business

To be honest we only joined the forum as someone was asking about our cues and felt we needed to maybe have a small presence and improve networking.

We hope going forward we can be productive members of the forum.

Thanks again

The HJC Team

Comment

Hi from Henry Jack Cues

oh yes, Andy has a network :biggrin:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        oh yes, Andy has a network :biggrin:
                        I'm just sorry I won't be able to add to his "non-native" network.....

Comment

Hi from Henry Jack Cues

he has enough

I hope you two can meet up

Comment

Wish you well in your venture, hope it works out. Just some constructive critism-I'd be very careful not to price yourself out of the market, as an example Mastercraft also make bespoke Handmade cues and seem by your rough prices to be quite a bit cheaper. At your top end your trying to compete with MW, TW and Parris cues who have taken years to gain their reputation and price accordingly....... just seems that you as 'new kids in the block' so to speak are looking to charge premium prices before a getting a foothold in the market.

As I said hope it works for you and welcome to TSF.

Comment

Originally Posted by Rob153 View Post
                              Wish you well in your venture, hope it works out. Just some constructive critism-I'd be very careful not to price yourself out of the market, as an example Mastercraft also make bespoke Handmade cues and seem by your rough prices to be quite a bit cheaper. At your top end your trying to compete with MW, TW and Parris cues who have taken years to gain their reputation and price accordingly....... just seems that you as 'new kids in the block' so to speak are looking to charge premium prices before a getting a foothold in the market.

As I said hope it works for you and welcome to TSF.
                              Hi

Thanks for your message and kind words,

I totally understand where you are coming from and really do take your comments on board, we are still in a learning curve so to speak in some ways.

We will always try to offer the best price we can as the most important thing for us at the moment is getting quality cues out there for people to see and talk about.

Most of the cues we quote for on average have been about £300-£400

Thanks again for the warm welcome and just ask if you ever need anything

Thanks
                              Jason

Comment

Originally Posted by HJCOFFICIAL View Post
                                WOW - I'm really shocked with you saying I'm not native English, i am 100% Teesside born an bred, honestly I thought my posts were well worded using the correct English and grammar haha

I live in Bearsden Glasgow and would be happy to meet you to prove authenticity at sometime, even though I'd don't think that was required haha

Thanks again for your message

Jason
                                Well teeside is barely civilised I am in glasgow all day tomorrow if you want to meet up - for sure I have connections that can help you! message me 07757815757.
                                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                                X