Hi From Swindon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi From Swindon

Hi all, My name is James I have always loved watching the game of snooker and until quite recently haven't played it, now Im a member of a snooker club and are begging to get into playing the game, Personally I am an ex-golfer where I stopped playing a couple of years ago due to falling out of love with the game (Still get a craving every few months so I have to go play around but nothing like I did when I played every night) I recently Purchased a nice Cue Craft Triumph Tr5 cue still waiting for it to arrive after reading up and asking a few people at my club they suggested Cue craft make decent cues so thought I would give them a go and can't wait for it to arrive. In terms of watching the game Ronnie O'Sullivan is my favourite player as I have grown up watching him play and win world titles!

Welcome to TSF . :snooker:

Looking forward to read your posts and learn something !!

Comment

Welcome to TSF James :snooker:
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Welcome from Swindon also! What club do you go down James?

Comment

Yes welcome, I'm from swindon as well, I'm guessing he is playing at jesters as they do deal with cue craft

Comment

Well there are only 3 clubs in Swindon so gotta be one of them lol.
            Where do you play Bridgy?

Comment

Originally Posted by Tyj147 View Post
              Welcome from Swindon also! What club do you go down James?
              I'm a member at 147 and play there mostly but occasionally pop to jesters but not very often.

Comment

Ah yea that's where my love for the game began. I then started going up to Swindon Snooker Club and then found Jesters. I go to Jesters now as it is like 0.5 mile away lol

Comment

Am a member at jesters and play there now and again, playymost of my snooker at Stratton reform as it's a 2 minute walk and cheaper, jesters and 147 what is the other club in swindon

Comment

The other club is Swindon Snooker Club which is in town opposite Lava Lounge. It's above a newsagents

Comment

That has been shut for about two years now

Comment

Oh has it? Never knew that haha. That would explain why Seb and Richie Clark go down Jesters now lol

Comment

Working...
                        X