Hello from Kinver Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Kinver Cues

Hello to all, we are Kinver Cues and we sell high quality hand made cues and cases at sensible prices.

I am not doing this to make a fortune but because I love the game and want to be involved in cues and accessories.

However it would be nice to make a few bob occasionaly!

We will be launching our website shortly so I will let you all know when.

In the meantime, we are selling some products on eBay and Facebook.

Regards

Norman

Good luck with venture Norman.
    I for one look forward to seeing your website.

Comment

Thanks for the message, things are going well, we have sold 15 cue sets since the beginning of January and this has given me the confidence to order some new designs of hand made cues, both 3/4 and one piece.

I will notify you when they are ready.

Norman

Comment

Hello Norman,
        I see that you are selling snooker cues. I need a 59", 18.25oz, 9.7-9.6mm , one piece, 2-4 splices, ash, stiff shaft, nice arrows, cue with case. Shippied to 77069 zipcode in us. Do u have anything.
        Trying to dowsize. Have played with mastercue, phoenix, riley and other brands. I also provide cues to my friends and collegues.pls let me know if u have something
        Thanks

Comment

Hello, sorry, we don't have anything with that specification at the moment, we have some one piece being made at the moment which will be 58 inches, 9 - 9.5, weight will be no problem. Ash with ebony splices and veneers, nice chevrons and good 5A grade stiff shafts. Let me know if this might be suitable and I will message you when they are ready. Norman

Comment

let me know, if i am still in the market. i will definitely get one ..maybe as a spare

Comment

Working...
            X