Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Houston, TX USA

Hello everybody,
    I cam across this forum recently again and wanted to introduce myself.
    I am currently in USA, and have been playing snooker for over 10 years now.
    My highest break is 87 and i have played several tournaments here in USA for snooker.
    Snooker is really popular among the asian community here abd we have several locations to play snooker in Houston now.
    Thank you

welcome to TSF
    a few countrymen of yours on here
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks DeanH

Comment

Originally Posted by acehead01 View Post
        Hello everybody,
        I cam across this forum recently again and wanted to introduce myself.
        I am currently in USA, and have been playing snooker for over 10 years now.
        My highest break is 87 and i have played several tournaments here in USA for snooker.
        Snooker is really popular among the asian community here abd we have several locations to play snooker in Houston now.
        Thank you
        One Houston that we're not going to have a problem with. Welcome, enjoy the friendly banter: See "Playing With Side" thread. Notice how we all respect one another!
        Highest break to date? 1

Comment

Originally Posted by djax View Post
          One Houston that we're not going to have a problem with. Welcome, enjoy the friendly banter: See "Playing With Side" thread. Notice how we all respect one another!
          :biggrin:
          like "alternative views" of the same situation :wink:
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

From one "ace" to another, welcome to the forum AceHead. Be sure to add your "location" in your profile so I can see another proud Yankee waving the Stars and Stripes when you post.

Comment

Working...
            X