Going rate for plain black ebony handmade cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going rate for plain black ebony handmade cue

Bought a trevor white cue for pool 4 years ago and have started getting into snooker, what's the going rate for a handmade black ebony one piece snooker cue,

Depends who you go to get one from greenbaize for around 270 for a 1 piece gbl cue that will be as good as any. Go to Parris, wrights, glover looking at around the 300 mark

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
      Depends who you go to get one from greenbaize for around 270 for a 1 piece gbl cue that will be as good as any. Go to Parris, wrights, glover looking at around the 300 mark
      Parris and Glover would be well over £300 ??
      Parris one piece ebony would need to be a "Special" and would set you back £705 delivered !! gulp

Comment

Had a quote off glover not to long ago for a plain ebony ash cue it was closer to 300 than to 4 you can get one from reg wright for under 300 Parris yes sorry 1 piece you can get a classic or ambassador both 3q for 300

Comment

Originally Posted by Ollybowcott View Post
          Bought a trevor white cue for pool 4 years ago and have started getting into snooker, what's the going rate for a handmade black ebony one piece snooker cue,
          If you prefer UK cue maker , than i suggest contact J6UK.
          His work is excellent with very reasonable prices ,imo.

He's a member here . In case you're interested you can send him a PM .

Comment

Have you seen one of j6uks cues in the flesh ramon

Comment

The honest answer is NO .
              Have'nt heard a bad word about his work either . Only good Fbacks !!
              Plus many vid of him . showing the cue and playing with it which i consider as a bonus .
              especially for a player who does'nt get the chance to try the cue .
              Like all those players who are waiting a lang time and than , the cue ends up on Ebay .

Why ? you know sumthing I do'nt ?
              I mean you wanted to add something here OR just kind of desire to have a chat with me ?

Comment

Chat with you not really just wanted to know how you know is work is excellent without seeing a single cue he's made

Comment

Chat with you not really just wanted to know how you know is work is excellent without seeing a single cue he's made
                  I gusse bcuz You fall a way short of your own standarts , and I'm not .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3y0CD2CoCs

Comment

Best value plain ebony and ash cues are from GBL, no question. You can get a cracking cue for around £250 and the chance to try out loads. Wooldridge Black Legend prices have gone a bit daft recently but it's a lovely cue. Cream of the crop for me is a TP Black Bone. The zenith of ebony and ash snooker in terms of materials, construction and playability but close to £600 these days with matching mini butt, pro shaft and shipping.

Comment

What does that even mean you ass spelunker.

Comment

Originally Posted by ghost121 View Post
                        Best value plain ebony and ash cues are from GBL, no question. You can get a cracking cue for around £250 and the chance to try out loads. Wooldridge Black Legend prices have gone a bit daft recently but it's a lovely cue. Cream of the crop for me is a TP Black Bone. The zenith of ebony and ash snooker in terms of materials, construction and playability but close to £600 these days with matching mini butt, pro shaft and shipping.
                        Best advice you can't go wrong with a gbl there quality cues

Comment

What does that even mean you ass spelunker.
                          Who knows .

hahaha, my friend are you okey ??

TBH, I am willing to pay 4k just to see your face right after reading that post.

Get sum sleep , looks like you need it.

Comment

I have!
                            A J6 cue is made to a very high standard and as mentioned above, his prices are more than reasonable. You will receive excellent communication and know doubt ongoing pictures of your cue being made right here on tsf in the J6 stories thread...
                            "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                            National Snooker Expo
                            25-27 October 2019
                            http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Originally Posted by ghost121 View Post
                              For a player who prefers a Thai made cue and is able to go thr and try the cue, yes . GBL cues are good players in general and good value.
                              Not to mention , try before you buy is the best.

Comment

Working...
                              X