Hi from Newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Newcastle

Hi I'm in the Newcastle upon Tyne area would anyone fancy a few frames sometime? Looking to join a league but need to practice with people 1st Iv played at hustlers but no-where else anyone fancy it get in touch

Whereabouts in Newcastle are you based mate?
    It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

I'm based in cramlington mate

Comment

Originally Posted by Snookerrisingstar View Post
        I'm based in cramlington mate
        Probably best to head through Seaton Delaval to Whitley Bay Snooker Centre , it has a good owner, nice tables and there's generally people in who will give you a game

Wibble

Comment

Do you know how much the star tables cost per hour there?

Comment

I was in Whitley bay last year and stayed overnight in an hotel just up from the shore, I had a walk up and saw the snooker centre , was going to go back in later but was too tired, wish I had now. How big is it, it's hard to tell from the front as it looked like it was upstairs.
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by Snookerrisingstar View Post
              Do you know how much the star tables cost per hour there?
              8 an hour or 15 all night
              Last edited by GeordieDS; 16 April 2017, 07:41 PM.

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                I was in Whitley bay last year and stayed overnight in an hotel just up from the shore, I had a walk up and saw the snooker centre , was going to go back in later but was too tired, wish I had now. How big is it, it's hard to tell from the front as it looked like it was upstairs.
                It's not that big , it has 2 pool tables , 1 6ft ? snooker table , 2 star tables , 6 Rileys

Was the owner of the hotel called Julie?

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                  It's not that big , it has 2 pool tables , 1 6ft ? snooker table , 2 star tables , 6 Rileys

Was the owner of the hotel called Julie?
                  It was a chain name I think Geordie, if you walk straight towards the sea from the club the road bends to the left but you can kind of go straight across onto a road that takes you right to the shore ,it was about halfway down there on the right.
                  Just googled it I can see the building and the car park I parked in behind it but can't find the name of the hotel, it was on the south parade halfway down on the right, if that's any help
                  Last edited by itsnoteasy; 16 April 2017, 08:10 PM.
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                    It was a chain name I think Geordie, if you walk straight towards the sea from the club the road bends to the left but you can kind of go straight across onto a road that takes you right to the shore ,it was about halfway down there on the right.
                    Just googled it I can see the building and the car park I parked in behind it but can't find the name of the hotel, it was on the south parade halfway down on the right, if that's any help

That's the one on the opposite side

Wibble

Comment

Ah great thanks mate

Comment

Working...
                      X