Hello from Glasgow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Glasgow

Hello, I'm a fairly low level player based in Glasgow. My best break is 33, but I am very inconsistent right now so I'm working on straightening out my cue action. My target at the moment is to get to the stage where I reliably make a 30+ break if I'm left in amongst the balls.

If anyone nearby fancies a few frames at some stage, I'd enjoy the practice.

Hello mate. Welcome to The Forum. Couple of sessions with Jim Donnelly (ex pro) would move you up a gear. He coaches in Glasgow.

Comment

Hey, I've actually booked an hour with him for me and a friend soonish. Glad to hear he's good, as it's so hard to improve when you don't know what you're doing wrong.

Comment

Stevie1 on here is from Glasgow and is a good guy who could maybe give you a frame or two.

Comment

Hi pall yes as andy said i am from Glasgow ware do you play ?
          Current playing cue Trevor White
          3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by bigandyg View Post
            Stevie1 on here is from Glasgow and is a good guy who could maybe give you a frame or two.
            Kind words Andy thank you
            3/4 ash cue

Comment

Hi Stevie, I'm usually in the Craigpark Masters, but I sometimes play go to Reardons with mates or Pockets out in Paisley. What about yourself?

Comment

Hi yes a have played in masters and Qclub but now i play in our local British legion club in east kilbride we have we compatitions and leuge games and £1 for half hour on the light
                3/4 ash cue

Comment

Well, if you feel like a game at some stage, then I could probably make it in at some stage. Not sure I'd give you much challenge though, I'm still basically a beginner.

Comment

Yes would like that and am not that good either but as long as you enjoy yourself thats all it counts what cue do you play with
                    3/4 ash cue

Comment

I've got a 2 piece Peradon Canon Focus. It was just £100 with a hard case and set of extensions, and I quite like the rosewood butt. I'll maybe put up a picture of it at some stage. I saw in the cue pictures thread thead you're a bit of a collector?

Comment

Well they get hard to look at and not buy but they will get pased down to my son for when he is older and i havent bought eny in over a month or so :snooker:
                        3/4 ash cue

Comment

Hey Stevie, you wanna buy a cue ?

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                            Hey Stevie, you wanna buy a cue ?
                            Hi bill what you selling
                            3/4 ash cue

Comment

Empty your inbox and I'll tell you .