Reggie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
    As a part timer, winter player, just logged back in after a lovely long summer to check out the forum as we head into autumn. Sad to hear this about Byrom, an awesome personality with great wit and intellect. Wish him all the very best with his issues and if he somehow gets to see this hope he remembers that talking about issues is always good therapy.
    Nice to see you back mate.

Can't believe you took the summer off to enjoy yourself.............lightweight.

Snooker players don't go out in the sun!
    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
      Nice to see you back mate.

Can't believe you took the summer off to enjoy yourself.............lightweight.

Snooker players don't go out in the sun!
      Lol. How are you Marc? Hope the websites doing good mate and you're still milking tips and turning over a few upstarts in the league! 😉

I'm happy being a snooker lightweight, just as my obsession becomes unbearable I'm released into the divine light of summer. Hope you got the clubs out this summer, I broke a finger falling over which saved a lot of people having to watch my golf. 8 weeks back now so feels ok for snooker!
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
        Lol. How are you Marc? Hope the websites doing good mate and you're still milking tips and turning over a few upstarts in the league! ��

I'm happy being a snooker lightweight, just as my obsession becomes unbearable I'm released into the divine light of summer. Hope you got the clubs out this summer, I broke a finger falling over which saved a lot of people having to watch my golf. 8 weeks back now so feels ok for snooker!
        I'm doing fine mate and still mincing around.

Websites are doing ok and just finished creating a workshop (converted a garage), so just playing around in there at the minute.

Gutted, never picked my clubs up once so it's been 4 years or so since I played regular; I've been managing some guys renovating our snooker room so that's taken a lot of my time but nearly done now for the winter league.

Starting to accept the snooker games gone so just trying to enjoy it and yip and twitch my way through the frames and take the odd scalp.
        Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
        Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
        Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Working...
        X