Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! I'm Anna from Sweden and I have almost nobody whom I can discuss snooker with. I hope this will be possible in the snooker forum, even if english is not my native language. I have never actually played snooker, only pool, (will I be thrown out now?) but I just love to watch snooker on TV. As there is no tournament going on I miss it a lot, but I think the season of 07-08 will soon begin, right? Can't wait much longer... I hope to have nice dicussions. That competition about who will win Shanghai open seems difficult though.
    /Anna

Hi Anna. Enjoy your time on TSF
    TSF World Champion 2010
    TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
    BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

Hello Anna & welcome to TSF
      Of course u can't be thrown out there are plenty of pool fans on the forum & u'll be able to discuss anything about snooker as well, especially when the season starts next week... have a great time on the forum

Comment

hi Anna, and welcome

by the way eurosport is showing snooker already this week - all the finals from last season, so you can shorten the waiting time by watching and remembering the previous season. tomorrow Welsh Open, Thursday China Open, Friday - World championships final.
        ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Hei Anna! Velkommen
          Always good to see more Scandinavians joining We're still quite few around here, but I guess that's to be expected...
          This is one of the few places where "freaks" like us can find likeminded people and discuss snooker
          Have fun here

Comment

Welcome to TSF.

Let me get this right, You're a female named Anna, from Sweden, and you like snooker... I bet you're a beautiful blond too!!! And you're worried about being thrown out..................

Speaking on behalf of all us male members: NOT A CHANCE
            Highest Break
            Practice: 136 (2005)
            Match: 134 (2006)
            In 2011: 94
            Centuries made: 50+

Comment

Hi Anna,
              Welcome to TSF.
              We got loads of pool fans here, I am sure you will enjoy yourself here.
              Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Hi Anna welcome to TSF

There are lots of pool fans on this forum im looking forward to world championships in november and the mosconi cup in december both are going to be shown live on sky, so theres gonna be plenty to disscus.

hope you enjoy your time here!

Comment

Hi, my name is Dana, I'm from the Czech Republic. My highest break in snooker is 14 points - 5 balls in a row. I'm running my own fan snooker site with Ronnie like a main object, but I'm now so annoyed with his last action, that I don't know if he deserves so many and keen fans. I heard about you at Dean's site and I think here will be more fans, who are objective and not just blindly trusting.

Comment

Working...
                  X