Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GO ON GEORGIOU... so happy for him

Comment

That final was really thrilling. It looked like Dott was going to steal it, and some twists and turns in the end. Congratulations to Michael Georgiou.
      ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
      "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Top bloke is Michael , so happy for him .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I kinda wish that one of the mainstream networks would pick up a pool tournament rather than this. So many great pool players and characters, who could put on good show in a sport which is naturally a shorter format.

Comment

Great success this shootout :-) Loads of fun.

Comment

What a final that was

Comment

Ranking event or not. That was great snooker.

Comment

Congrats to Michael for winning and Graeme Dott for a great comeback break, making it a brilliant final frame

Also congrats to Martin O'Donnell for reaching the SF - I know how hard he works and what it means to him to have reached the semis

Good, fun, snooker, it has its place in the season

Comment

Very sorry for Dotty, is there anywhere I can watch the final (was stuck at work)? thanks

Comment

a nice win for the tsf tip
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

That was unbelievable, never thought id say Id be entertained by the shootout. Michael Georgiou looked Osullivanesque at times!

Comment

Great Tournament, Congrats to Micheal.

Comment

Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
                            Very sorry for Dotty, is there anywhere I can watch the final (was stuck at work)? thanks
                            https://youtu.be/34Gi7GsGuk8
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                              Thanks for that!

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
                                I kinda wish that one of the mainstream networks would pick up a pool tournament rather than this. So many great pool players and characters, who could put on good show in a sport which is naturally a shorter format.
                                Trouble is that anyone can see just how easy pool is when the balls hit the cushion a foot from the pocket and still go in. I like the snooker shoot out format, I despise the idiots in the crowd who only turn up to shout out, if that was dealt with then there will be many more converts.
                                Great final and I thought that Dotty was going to do it; btw the blue ball shoot out is great idea to decide a drawn frame, much better than a respotted black.
                                Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                                but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Working...
                                X