Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to say hello and introduce myself

Hi everyone,

I'm Pete and I come from Glasgow. Just been browsing the forums trying to pick up a few hints and tips, after me and a couple of mates recently decided to get a friendly (unless we're playing each other!) fortnightly snooker game on the go. None of us are any good even though we've all played pool and the occaisional game of snooker casually from our teens. Thought I'd use the wonders of modern technology to look up a few things and hopefully improve my game a bit, I don't need to be fantasic, just slightly better than my pals will do!

So far it's been very informative, so thanks!

Pete

Originally Posted by weepete View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm Pete and I come from Glasgow. Just been browsing the forums trying to pick up a few hints and tips, after me and a couple of mates recently decided to get a friendly (unless we're playing each other!) fortnightly snooker game on the go. None of us are any good even though we've all played pool and the occaisional game of snooker casually from our teens. Thought I'd use the wonders of modern technology to look up a few things and hopefully improve my game a bit, I don't need to be fantasic, just slightly better than my pals will do!

So far it's been very informative, so thanks!

Pete
    WelcomePete - Nice to have a knock with ya palls, good fun especially when you get the better of them. You have a great Scottish contingent on here, Im sure ADR147 will say hello soon, he's from your neck of the woods and gives great impartial advice on cues and tips etc.

Hopefully you have already checked out Tedisbill, (Steve Barton Snooker) videos on here, they are perfect for you / anyone who wants to get better. I'm sure they will help you to take a few pounds off your pals. :snooker:
    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
      WelcomePete - Nice to have a knock with ya palls, good fun especially when you get the better of them. You have a great Scottish contingent on here, Im sure ADR147 will say hello soon, he's from your neck of the woods and gives great impartial advice on cues and tips etc.

Hopefully you have already checked out Tedisbill, (Steve Barton Snooker) videos on here, they are perfect for you / anyone who wants to get better. I'm sure they will help you to take a few pounds off your pals. :snooker:
      Thanks Cuecrafty! Yeah, you know when you just have some of them old mates and a history of shennanigans it usually is It's allways been a game I've enjoyed so no hardship and the craic is welcome too. I've seen the name pop up and seen ADR147's e-bay shop, looks like some nice stuff, will be keeping an eye on that! Think he's in Perth so yeah good to have some fellow Scot's around and advice is allways appreciated!

Not seen those videos yet, so thanks for the heads up. I'll get cracking with them as I tend to absorb everything I can when starting something new.

Comment

Welcome to TSF :snooker:
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Hi Pete welcome pall Ritch at mac cues makes stuning cues
          Current playing cue Trevor White
          3/4 ash cue

Comment

Hello Pete from Glasgow
            Welcome to tsf... Some good banter here, so enjoy!
            "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
            National Snooker Expo
            25-27 October 2019
            http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
              Welcome to TSF :snooker:
              Thanks Neil
              Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
              Hi Pete welcome pall Ritch at mac cues makes stuning cues
              Thanks for the tip Stevie, I'll be sure to check his cues out!
              Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
              Hello Pete from Glasgow
              Welcome to tsf... Some good banter here, so enjoy!
              Thanks, The Lone Wolf! it's certainly been informative so far!

Comment

hello pete! welcome whats your highest break?

Comment

Working...
                X