Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally :)

hi all *waves*
    been lurking around, but decided to be polite and introduce myself really like this forum, very friendly and alive
    big fan of snooker since 2001 (or 2002, not sure), favorite player - "Spaceman" Dominic "the Dominator" Dale but actually i like all of them.
    see ya around!

hello and welcome
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Once again, welcome to TSF Centoundici

It was nice getting to know u in the chat last night... hope u enjoy yourself on the forum

Comment

Welcome Centoundici.

I like the alive bit considering there has been no posts for the last hour

Maybe I should get wired at home (in the other sense) so I can log on during the peak time evenings!
        www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

Originally Posted by MrRottweiler
          Welcome Centoundici.

I like the alive bit considering there has been no posts for the last hour

Maybe I should get wired at home (in the other sense) so I can log on during the peak time evenings!
          Do that MrRottweiler, it's usually pretty nice in the evening... in the chatroom as well

Comment

i must try the chatroom at some point - not sure my typing is up to it!
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147
              i must try the chatroom at some point - not sure my typing is up to it!
              don't worry about it, i'm sure u'll be able 2 cope... it's a lot of fun

Comment

Officially welcome from me too Centoundici.

It was nice to have a newbie in the chat - and if you survived that, you'll be at home on TSF!

*On the issue of typing slow and the chat: why do you think most of us complain the chat is slow?

Comment

Hello Centoundici and welcome!

Comment

Labas, Centoundici and welcome on board!

Comment

Hey Centoundici

And here's another (crazy) one from the chat from Thursday evening
                      Welcome to TSF!

Marcel Proust had an haddock! If you're calling the author of 'A la recherche du temps perdu' a looney, I shall have to ask you to step outside!

Comment

welcome to TSF, Centoundici! It is a great forum as you have noticed before!
                        Enjoy it!
                        "Ronnie is very special. He's a genius - snooker's equivalent of Mozart." Ebdon

Comment

I just noticed it's Centoundici's Birthday today.

Happy birthday!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Happy Birthday Centoundici

Comment

Happy Birthday! Have a great day!
                              "Ronnie is very special. He's a genius - snooker's equivalent of Mozart." Ebdon

Comment

Working...
                              X