Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everybody!

Hi everybody

Weee... I'm new here... I love both watching and playing snooker and I'm looking forward to post on this board It looks very cool...

- Kiddo -

Welcome aboard, Kiddo ! I'm sure many of us would be interested to know more about snooker in your country : players in top 32/64, pro and amateur tournaments, fans, and other things you think might enrich our knowledge.

Comment

Yeah, and I'll be happy to chat about it. Well, snooker is not a much played game here in Denmark. Many people don't even know what it is. But we do have one professional player (I know it's not many) named Rune Kampe. You know him?

We have just got this big pool house in Copenhagen. They have about 7 snooker tables there and about 21 pool tables.

In my town we actually don't have anywhere to play (the last table was removed about 6 month ago, because nobody ever used it ), so now I have to drive about half an hour to play... But that's okay But it's still weird, because I live in one of the 10 biggest towns in Denmark

Comment

I know Rune Kampe is your last year champion. I have never seen him play though. But it's good to have a NAME in snooker in your country. It's more than I can say for Romania at the moment. We have even less than 7 tables in the capital, Bucharest. But we do have a HUGE crowd of fans. HUGE. And a lot of women are interested in this sport. (Almost ) naturally, I think their favourite #1 is Paul Hunter. ( Ronnie must come second !...)

Comment

Hehe... I would go for Ronnie then

But I think it's very funny and exciting to play snooker. I used to drag my big brother down and play, when we still had a table.

It's a pity that snooker is not a game for girls I don't think they get enough attention...

Comment

welcome kiddo hope you have a good time here

Comment

Working...
            X