Hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

Big snooker fan here from Sweden. I'm afraid the sport isn't treated with the respect it deserves over here (most people play 9-ball...), but it has had a small but growing following of fans here since Eurosport started showing the World Tour back in 2001(?). Alas, Eurosport was recently removed from our broadcasting system so now we can't even watch it on the telly, so that small growing group of fans has probably stopped growing.

Well, enough whining!

I've been looking for a decent snooker-forum for awhile and this could be the one,I hope. See you.

Hi emeejl,

Welcome to TSF. Was over in Stockholm last year and visited a few snooker halls over there and enjoyed myself.

Hope you find this site as enjoyable as I have.

ID

Comment

Hi emeejl, welcome aboard on our forum!
      2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
      2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Hello and welcome emeejl

I agree with you. If you're not living in the UK it's very difficult if not impossible to have snooker on TV. In France we still have Eurosport but they tend to prefer multiple broadcasts of the same tennis or football match (and now rugby...) rather than programming live snooker... Which means we have to hope there won't be any major sport event at the same time as a snooker tournament, otherwise we won't see anything of it!

Comment

Working...
        X