HarmySandwhich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HarmySandwhich

Hi guys. I'm a new member here at The Snooker Forum. I'm 19 years old and i've been a huge fan of snooker since I was a wee little kid. My father and uncle used to play so i've been very fortunate enough to have a full sized snooker table in my house. I used to practice on it all the time since 5, maybe 6 but there have been a lot of times where I was on and off.

Since then, i've been pretty much hooked. Although my playing sucks [a maximum break of about 60], I enjoy watching snooker and couldn't have asked for more when my favourite player recently won the Royal Watches Grand Prix. He deserved it after getting in the final in the 888.COM championship with Ebdon.

I'm looking forward to talking to you guys.

Welcome. Can I come and play a couple of frames?

Comment

Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave
      Welcome. Can I come and play a couple of frames?

I've always debated about that one, whether I should charge my mates for an entrance fee...I could make a fortune.

Comment

Disgraceful behaviour!!!

Originally Posted by HarmySandwhich

I've always debated about that one, whether I should charge my mates for an entrance fee...I could make a fortune.

Comment

Hi, Welcome to TSF.
          Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Hello HarmySandwhich and welcome to the forum

Comment

Hello Harmy, welcome.
              I used to work around Tsim Sha Tsui for a couple of years!

Comment

Originally Posted by Caroline
                Hello Harmy, welcome.
                I used to work around Tsim Sha Tsui for a couple of years!
                That's cool, even though Tsim Sha Tsui is about an hour and a half away from me, lol. I'm from the new territories in Sai Kung. I'm actually located in London, UK and i've been living her since about 5 years of age. I still go back to HK regularly. What did you do in HK while you were working?

Thank you for the welcomes everyone

Comment

Hello! Welcome to TSF.

Lucky you! I wish I had a full size Snooker table at home too! Or atleast you lived closeby!
                  Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

I ever served in a plastics company whose head office is located in TST East, on Science Museum Road. Though it has been years I haven't been back. I miss Hong Kong so much, the real shopping paradise!

Originally Posted by HarmySandwhich
                    That's cool, even though Tsim Sha Tsui is about an hour and a half away from me, lol. I'm from the new territories in Sai Kung. I'm actually located in London, UK and i've been living her since about 5 years of age. I still go back to HK regularly. What did you do in HK while you were working?

Thank you for the welcomes everyone

Comment

Working...
                    X