No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone

My name is Yusef, I just wanted to say hello to everyone and give a brief description of why i joined this forum.

Well i used to play pool when i was in my teens and back then i wasn't bad. i stopped playing altogether 18 years ago.

I watch a lot of snooker and i am a big fan, the way the professionals control the cue ball is just outstanding. I have always wanted to play snooker as i hadn't played before. i have been putting it of for years because of family commitments plus the fact i have no playing partner.

well now i have joined a club in Hillsborough England and started going regularily once a week to play with a friend, i am not so good at snooker and i have lost a lot of the touch i had as a teenager, maybe my eyesight is something to do with it.
    anyway i hope by joining this forum i can find out some tips on how to get better at the game and where i can get my hand on some good video guides that will help me improve.

I look forward to chatting with you soon

regards
    Yusef

Hi Yusef,
    Your story is similar to my own. Welcome and goodluck.
    Muley

Comment

Hello Welcome
      Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
      Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

Cheers Muley

Comment

hello Yusef

welcome to the forum. I am sure your snooker will improve as you get back into the swing of things.
          coaching is not just for the pros
          www.121snookercoaching.com

Comment

Hy yusef

welcome to TSF

Comment

Working...
            X