What a welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a welcome!

Just trying to make the "annoying message" go away. What a nice extorting welcome to the board! Is this board a good one for getting snooker info or are there better ones around?

welcome to the forum enjoy your stay
    this is the best as far as i'm concerned others might feel different
    So it's Rorschach and Prozac and everything is groovy
    World Masters - Lucky Dip 2011 winner
    World Championship-Lucky Dip 2011 winner
    Snooker island July 2011 - Australian Open prediction comp winner
    http://www.leaguesnooker.co.uk/

Comment

Originally Posted by q-girl
      Just trying to make the "annoying message" go away. What a nice extorting welcome to the board! Is this board a good one for getting snooker info or are there better ones around?
      Hi and welcome. Presumably everyone here thinks this is the best forum, otherwise they would be on a better one.

One of the good things is that there are lots of posters providing frequent links to other useful sources that they know about.
      "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

Been looking through a few threads and I think I like it here! Interesting opinions! Although it seems to be a bit of a Murphy-phobic forum, and I don't understand why.

Comment

Originally Posted by q-girl
          Been looking through a few threads and I think I like it here! Interesting opinions! Although it seems to be a bit of a Murphy-phobic forum, and I don't understand why.
          Nor do I, but hey, opinions are opinions (apparently even if they are sometimes quite nasty ). Welcome to the forum.
          2010 Crucible Contest Champion

"This young man is hoping to win the most game's most coveted trifle"
          MC Richard Beare on Graeme Dott, 2006

Comment

Hello, q-girl, welcome to TSF!

Comment

Welcome to the forum, dont worry u will find evrything you need on snooker here

Comment

Working...
              X