hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

hi!i'm new to this site and i just wanted to say hello to you all!

i have one question..does anyone know the email address of John Higgins?

As my favourite player...i want to contact him about a website i would like to make.

If anyone know his address pls tell me..it's 3 weeks since i've started searching for it..

Thanks

Hi, Welcome to the forum,

You could contact John's management company, i'll just see if I can find it, i'll post back...

Comment

Well, i've just checked 110 sport's website www.110sport.com, and they don't manage him, mayby you could contact WorldSnooker and ask if they know his management company, and then speak to his management company. I think Pat Mooney is his coach/manager, mayby or I might have the name wrong.

You probably would not find his email address on the internet, or he'll have thousands of emails!

World Snooker or WSA (World Snooker Association) is the governing body for Snooker...(and Billiards according to their name)...they are also known as the WPBSA (World Professional Billiards and Snooker Association). They are known as World Snooker most of the time. World Snooker organise the World Snooker Championship and the Masters, The Masters is on now...!

Their website is www.worldsnooker.com,

Their contact details are on their website.

Comment

bine ai venit la TSF.
        "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

hello, welcome to TSF

edit:I read on eurosport that John is managed by FSTC Sports Management (boss Pat Mooney).
          I hope I could help you.
          Last edited by Kathrin; 18 January 2008, 09:25 PM.
          ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

Thanks a lot for your advise!I've already send an emial to WSA but i didn't got a reply....i'll try to contact Pat Mooney..maybe he could help me...

It's a shame that such a good player as John doesn't have an website...but there is always time to make something about that

I hope i'll be able to to contact my favorite soon.

Comment

I am not sure about a reply from WSA. They never replied to my email.

At least you've got contacts to Pat Mooney!

Comment

PM me I might be able to help you.
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Hi HiggiFan! Welcome to TSF!
                  2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
                  2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Hello, welcome to TSF!

There's loads of excellent posts on here with detailed answers and plenty of tips, and some very good players too.
                    Worth reading...

Comment

your right..i love this forum...lots of ppl with very interesting opinions about this wonderful game..

i've finally found the contact address of John^^..http://snooker.org/ all top players' contact details are listed there

Comment

John Higgins Management

John Higgins MBE Management Company

FSTC Sports Management
                        Stirling Univerity IP
                        Scion House
                        Stirling
                        Scotland
                        FK9 4NF
                        Tel: +44 (0) 1786 458108
                        email: info@fstcollege.com

Hope this helps

Rob Smylie
                        Series Director
                        World Series of Snooker
                        FSTC with Eurosport

-----------------------------------------

Originally Posted by toupihiggins View Post
                        hi!i'm new to this site and i just wanted to say hello to you all!

i have one question..does anyone know the email address of John Higgins?

As my favourite player...i want to contact him about a website i would like to make.

If anyone know his address pls tell me..it's 3 weeks since i've started searching for it..

Thanks

Comment

Cool information!
                          2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
                          2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Snooker.org

PLEASE BE ADVISED. Snooker.org contains INCORRECT information relating to John Higgins. I have not checked others.

This player IS NOT managed by World Snooker!

Please use OFFICIAL sources for your information otherwise you will be running round in circles.

I have emailed snooker.org with a list of inaccuracies so hopefully they will upate their site in due course.

Rob Smylie
                            Series Director
                            World Series of Snooker
                            FSTC Sports Management and Eurosport

Originally Posted by toupihiggins View Post
                            your right..i love this forum...lots of ppl with very interesting opinions about this wonderful game..

i've finally found the contact address of John^^..http://snooker.org/ all top players' contact details are listed there
                            Last edited by robertsmylie; 28 January 2008, 11:21 AM.

Comment

i don't think that site is updated very often. at least not in recent years.
                              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                              X