Hello everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!

I've already been lurking around this forum for quite a while. Thought I could drop by and take part in some of the discussions

My favorite player now has to be Ronnie O'Sullivan (he wasn't for a long while but having seen his fighting spirits lately made me like him a lot) but I also like other players like John Higgins, Mark Williams, Stephen Hendry, Steve Davis, Stephen Maguire and the list goes on & on They are all excellent players and it's great to watch any of them when they're playing well

welcome to TSF

Comment

Hello snooligan

Our members here always look forward to help somebody.
      we have lots of posts with great details on almost everything on cue sports.
      Just go through the threads and enjoy yourself here!

Comment

Hello and welcome snooligan. Quite an interesting name you've chosen, how did you come up with it?

Comment

I nicked it off someone else if that's ok with u. It isn't copyrighted, is it?
          Last edited by snooligan; 21 January 2008, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Hi, Snooligan, welcome. Hope you like it here.
            But...a certain senior member over here will probably kick yer behind for nicking her avatar and choosing it as your username. Several times.
            S.P.I.L.F.

Comment

Uh oh! My first few hours here and I'm already making more friends than I have in real life. Haha. I need more smilies here. A panic smiley would come in handy Tell me I'm not in trouble pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

Comment

Its costs over £300,000 in the UK to take someone to court for copyright so I don;t think anybody would be worried about a little avatar will they, just don;t post any copyrighted images on the main forum

I am sure you can put them in your photobucket account though

Comment

Originally Posted by snooligan View Post
                  A panic smiley would come in handy Tell me I'm not in trouble pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
                  Welcome to TSF snooligan! What a wonderful nick you have chosen. Some good favourites too (at least the Scotsmen).

As a little welcome gift and a token that I have no plans to drag you to court, here are two avatars. They're with Ronnie, seeing as you already have an avatar with him.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ooligift02.jpg
                  http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ooligift01.jpg

@BC: Violent? Moi? Tut-tut!
                  Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

Thanks Maija or should I say fellow snooligan? LOL Naaaaaaah, I shouldn't. After all, I nicked it off you

The avatars are awesome, it is indeed very nice of you

Black_cat had me worried for a few days! Phew! That was close. LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X