Evening, from your newest member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening, from your newest member

i'm one of the 606 lot, not overly impressed with how the regime are controlling it over there, so i thought i'd hop over here and give it a whirl

my top 3 players are :

1 ding jun hui (top player, calm, collected, and only going to get better)
    2 ronnie o'sullivan (you love him or hate him, i really like him, too entertaining to ignore)
    3 matthew stevens (his attitude is top class, tipping him to do well in sheffield this year)

how's everyone ?

What was your name on 606?
    sigpic
    Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

Originally Posted by The Boss View Post
      What was your name on 606?
      my name on 606 IS chumbawumba2

theboss you get your account suspended ?

Comment

It was suspended at first, then banned. I'm hugely disappointed in the mods and how they ran that place (or didn't as the case was).
        sigpic
        Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

theboss

no offence mate, was it you who went on about fighting + drago ? i won't lie to you mate, that might have helped your downfall.

but anyways, good to see you.

Comment

Hi Chumba, cant talk about crows in here you know !

Comment

littlesense

haha is this politically-correct-protected too then ? i best watch my mouth ...

Comment

I think it is very tight in here from what The Boss and others have said, Im scared to say anything ! Its very posh in here, its the only forum where i have felt the need to put my waste coat and trousers on.

Comment

who've i got to watch out for ? is seifer on here too ? he seems a right *****, am i allowed to say that ?

Comment

Seifer is around, He is ok i think its just his age more than anything else, I find you have to be open minded on the sport and if you tend to close your mind and start being biased you end up being to blinkered. When you dont know anything but you are trying to convince someone who knows about the sport your always going to look like a lemon !

Comment

littlesense

i'm open-minded, there's not a player that i back to win every tournament till i'm blue in the face (gj) ...

i just like great snooker and i like being entertained. there might not be so many great entertainers nowadays as there were in the 70's and 80's, but it's still fun to watch.

Comment

Yep thats the one, its frustrating to when you point out well known faults in players and a fan denys they exist.

Comment

yeh agreed. you could argue that it's support, but it does go over the top with robbo

gj's alright though i think, he's honest and speaks his mind.

Comment

Originally Posted by Littlesense View Post
                            Im scared to say anything ! Its very posh in here, its the only forum where i have felt the need to put my waste coat and trousers on.
                            I like that. You need your bow tie though.

Don't be scared, post away.
                            TSF World Champion 2010
                            TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
                            BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

It ain't my age. I went through why i did what I did there.

Why is it whenever someone comes from 606 the first 2 things they mention is its forum and me I know I am sexy but I am a busy man

I always say, that if you are well known and have provoked controversy. If people are cueing up (pun intended) to stick the boot in, you have definately done something right.

This is a new forum now. A happier one and since you have left 606 there is no need to dwell on it here

I found The boss' articles extremely funny and a welcome break from the usual there, and to ban him was completely unfair, especially since I am still there. The articles were well written and I looked forward to them. His loss is 606's loss.

Also, the moderators here have a very strict policy towards bringing 606 up and members here and inciting arguments.

So, like me it is best to just let it drop. If you don't like me or my views, add me to the block list. If not I look forward to you on here and on 606 maybe engaging me in argument rather than name calling.

I won't begrudge you a welcome though. So welcome chumbawumba I hope we can get along
                              Last edited by SeiferAlmasy; 3 February 2008, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X