Hello All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

Hi i have been a long time viewer of this forum and decided that it was time to join in with the snooker action!!!! i noticed once deciding on my username that it was very similar to Bongo, who appears to know a lot about snooker from reading his posts in the past ........ so hopefully i can be as knowledgable as him

Regards Congo

Hello congo, have fun!

Comment

Hi congo! Welcome aboard!
      2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
      2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

welcome, Congo
        ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Thank You very much!

I am very happy and glad that you appreciate my posts and thank you for your kind words.

I don't really know what to say but I do hope that you enjoy the forum!

Comment

Thank you very much for making me feel so welcome

Comment

Welcome to TSF
              ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

welcome to the forum

Comment

I would just like to say that me and Congo are not the same person, I know this because Congo is my brother. Congo thinks that I am obsessed with Snooker and he wanted to set up an account and ask a question to see my reply, which he would then make fun of etc etc.....

If moderators or administrators are reading this, please do not think that me and Congo is the same person because of the similar name and that we both come from Devon, or by looking at the computer address (IP address I think), as you have the technology to find the address, when I am not on the computer he sneaks on and posts for a few times.

Sorry for the post that is not really related and it would not normally say this about a fellow TSF member but I know that he is my brother. I do not want to disrespect him, but he is annoying me!!!

I hope our top quality Snooker discussions continue.

Comment

Working...
                  X