Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everybody

Dear All,

Well as this post indicates, I am surely new here. I just got myself registered and am now posting this. I am from Islamabad, Paksitan and am a pretty compassionate snooker player. I just came across this forum and thought of trying it. I am expecting responses to this very post in terms of getting familiar with what's going on here and how do things work around. I am hopeful for a lovely time here and see how it goes.

By the way, I am really not that good at snooker given that my highest beak is 53 and I can make breaks of 30 at an average but no luck ahead as such. I have started playing again at a local club after a pause now and am getting my knack back. I am learning at the same time as days go by.

Adios.
    "I am still endeavouring to meet someone funnier than my life" - Q. M. Sidd

Hi Sidd welcome to forum!
    2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
    2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Hi Sidd welcome to forum!

Comment

Thanks both of you. So whats happening these days. Whats new...

Comment

Welcome to TSF Sidd
          ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

Hey Sidd! Welcome to TSF.
            Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Hello Sidd. Welcome
              "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

welcome to the forum

Comment

thanks everyone...

Comment

Hello sidd, Assalamu alaikum. welcome to the forum. Can you tell me what is Shehram Changezi doing nowadays? I think he is a brilliant player. Is he still playing?

Comment

Hi there, well he is no doubt a great player. Well he is sort of running his club in Rawalpindi and coaching to junior players in the mornings these days. HE missed out on the last National Championship, didn 't play, don't know why. I think the problem is that Pakistan snooker association did not really support him and he was taken aback. He wanted to compete in the qualifying for the world championship in the UK. The total cost for that was PKR 700,000 but the association just gave him 250,000 so he had to pool in money from his pocket. Poor fellow had to pool in money from his last wins and all that and went to UK. Defeated Marko Fu (thats an achievement) but could not qualify and came back. That was his last endeavour. He has some problems with the association as well so he is not really on the scene these days...!!!

Comment

welcome siDD

Comment

Working...
                        X