And another newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And another newbie

Hi everybody, I'm all the way from Bulgaria. This is my first season following the sport. To be honest the game seemed rather dull at first sight but after I watched it for a while it became more and more interesting. And now I'm a big snooker fan, missed a grand total of two hours of Eurosport coverage from The Crucible.

My favorite was Steve Davis because he was the only one I recognized from the Trickshot competicions. My new fav is Ian Mcculloch who I watched for the first time during The World Champs. The only bad thing is that there is such a long pause between seasons.

Indycar, good to have you onboard, only 2 hours missed eh? See if you can do better next year! McCulloch? He's a type to really have a fire and zest for competing, can see why you'd pick him out; fantastic semi-final match with Stevens.

You're question about McCulloch's seeding for this season's tournamnets got a bizarre answer eh? http://www.sportinglife.com/snooker/..._Rankings.html explains things.
    Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

Working...
    X