Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All, from Singapore!

Hi guys,

My name is kenny Lim and i'm from Singapore. Age 25 male, been playing snooker when i was 13.

regards.

most sincere welcome friend, any snooker clubs near to your home? Why do you like the game? What's the TV coverage like? Any promising players we should look out for Kenny?
    Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

Hi guys,

My name is Azri and I'm from Singapore.Age 14,Male.I have been playing snooker for a few months.

YoursTruly
      Azri
      I don't wanna be Famous,I just wanna be Great

Comment

Hi everyone
        I'm Daisy and I'm from Belgium! Small but great country!
        I'm ashamed to tell but I don't play snooker, I just don't have the time for it but I would love to try it sometimes. I do watch the game whenever it's on tv though! My favourite player is Paul Hunter and that's not because he's the best looking player snooker ever had but because he's a fantastic player (the best in my opinion!)
        *Heart attacks... God's revenge for eating his little animal friends*

Comment

Hi I am english, and I used to love playing snooker in Singapore.
          I have a very good friend Kelvin there with whom i am looking forward to play again when i have the chance to go back to Singapore.

My favourite club there was Champz in the concourse building.

JayJay

Comment

is anyone else finding this thread a tad weird.....
            Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

Reverse_Side

You complain when the guests dont join in and now you are moaning because they are?......Speachless [END]

Comment

[start] Ferret, you don't half like jumping down people's throat don't ya, and complaining about members not joining in?.... errr, concerned that the post volume's so low we may aswell just 'book it, pack it & f*ck off'.... not speechless.

Comment

Chill Reverse_Side I meant the above commnet to be in fun, have a coke and a

Comment

without a new kind of forum where you can hear how posters are thinking what they're saying, I'd imagine with your experience, you may have seen the value of adding a or something similar; politeness goes a long way. Being called a 'moaner' with a capitalised named header won't get nobody on my side especially when enthusiasm is a treasured commodity in these parts.

[Edit... Ps, hi to hypersonic, sorry about the crossfire & hope the hunter-forum's doin ok Daisy]

Comment

Working...
                    X