hello :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello :)

well i'm looking to get into playing (nonleague) snooker just as a hobby. getting bored of playing american pool, which is all my friends seem to want to play at the minute.

stumbled across this site while looking for a cue to get me started, lookin to spend only about £60-80 to start me off if anyone has any suggestions?

i come from wirral, england but now live in perth, scotland. ripe age of 24 lol

cya round :P

welcome to TSF
    ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

thanks cya round

Comment

hi davey welcome
        jam, marmelade, sauce, squish... pekmez

Comment

Hi Davey! Welcome to forum!
          2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
          2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Hi Davey and welcome to the forum. May your stay be a long and happy one!
            "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

thnx for the welcome ppl

Comment

Hey Dave, not fram from me mate- whereabouts in perth are ya?

Comment

Welcome to The Forum!

Hello and Welcome!

Originally Posted by Davey_Martin View Post
                  lookin to spend only about £60-80 to start me off if anyone has any suggestions?
                  If you want to spend £60-£80- I'd reccommend you go to £100 and buy a Craftsman Cue, not a BCE cue! Or you can buy a Mastercue which are very good too.

ADR147 is a Snooker Cue retailer in Scotland and he's on this forum, he's had experience of many cues, he'll have experience of Craftsman and Mastercue.

I do know that many people reccommend the cues companies that i've mentioned.

ADR147 is an expert on cues, but I have to say, that I am not a cue expert!

The links are: www.craftsmancues.com
                  and: www.mastercue.th.com

Enjoy the forum!
                  :snooker:

Comment

welcome, i would suggest to try out the cues if possible before buying. you may find a expensive cue may not feel right to you but a cheaper cue will have better feel or response to you!

Comment

Working...
                    X