Im new to snooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im new to snooker

hello all, Im Tom, im new to snooker (playing side) ive always admired it on the tele nd now i had the chance to join my local club but my confidence is low bcos my abilities are crap, i have a disablity so that doesnt help

Buy the Steve Davis book, and start practiceing

Comment

This link will help, it has different pages of Snooker coaching.

If you read through all of the different pages, and practice it, it should help.

It is always difficult to coach over the computer!

EDIT - This is a great website too. It has some coaching books about 4 pages each to download. It will help with your knowledge of the game, and with some playing, should help your game.

There is about 16 there. Enjoy!

(Here is a thread about the website - http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=12855)
      Last edited by bongo; 24 April 2008, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Hi mess welcome to tsf!
        2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
        2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Originally Posted by mess_around View Post
          hello all, Im Tom, im new to snooker (playing side) ive always admired it on the tele nd now i had the chance to join my local club but my confidence is low bcos my abilities are crap, i have a disablity so that doesnt help

Tom, nice to see ya on here! You're not crap, you just ain't got the skills yet mate. And you're disability - I dunno exactly what yours is, but after my back break last year (2Lumbar crush Fractures) in my Keysi grading, I managed a full recovery. Sh*t, I've even seen guys play with hooks! lol

PM me if there's somethin you want help on.

Comment

Working...
          X